What's new

CNC Lathe for Sale $1800 Runs Good

rdh824

Plastic
lathe1.jpg
lathe2.jpg
lathe4.jpg
lathe5.jpg

CNC Lathe- Delta 10 CNC on Positool Chucker. Gang tool, 7.5HP, 0-3000RPM, 5c Air Collet, bar puller, threading , add on milling spindle, coolant tank and pump, Programming Manuals, FREQROL Z200(variable power supply which allows auto speed changes during cycle), G code and mcode type(delta) programming, spare drive. Just totally rebuilt z axis drive motor($2100). Strong machine with 7.5HP motor, runs good. Easy to program. Good heavy iron. Bed measures 56' x 36" .
Total with motors 84" x 49"
I have a bar puller with this to run in auto mode.
Currently the gang tooling has 7 tool positions. Tooling shown is included. Parts available thru partsandsmartsinc.com. Also included is a small milling attachment with drive. I have run automatic parts with a single milling program. No bar feeder-I run short bars-3-4 feet long. A bar feeder could easily be added or made. 230v 3 phase. Potential buyers are welcome to come look and operate. I will offer a few hours here on site with the buyer, after sale, to go over everything including programming if desired. Machine is not perfect but the price is right to get a cnc lathe with a powerful motor that won't bog down. Currently on a skid for shipping. Buyer responsible to remove from premises(street level garage). I had it delivered via liftgate truck with pallet jack. A steal for $1800
Youtube video link :
IMG 1851 - YouTube

I have lowered CNC lathe price to $1500

View attachment 232657
View attachment 232658
View attachment 232659
View attachment 232660

CNC Lathe- Delta 10 CNC on Positool Chucker. Gang tool, 7.5HP, 0-3000RPM, 5c Air Collet, bar puller, threading , add on milling spindle, coolant tank and pump, Programming Manuals, FREQROL Z200(variable power supply which allows auto speed changes during cycle), G code and mcode type(delta) programming, spare drive. Just totally rebuilt z axis drive motor($2100). Strong machine with 7.5HP motor, runs good. Easy to program. Good heavy iron. Bed measures 56' x 36" .
Total with motors 84" x 49"
I have a bar puller with this to run in auto mode.
Currently the gang tooling has 7 tool positions. Tooling shown is included. Parts available thru partsandsmartsinc.com. Also included is a small milling attachment with drive. I have run automatic parts with a single milling program. No bar feeder-I run short bars-3-4 feet long. A bar feeder could easily be added or made. 230v 3 phase. Potential buyers are welcome to come look and operate. I will offer a few hours here on site with the buyer, after sale, to go over everything including programming if desired. Machine is not perfect but the price is right to get a cnc lathe with a powerful motor that won't bog down. Currently on a skid for shipping. Buyer responsible to remove from premises(street level garage). I had it delivered via liftgate truck with pallet jack. A steal for $1800
Youtube video link :
IMG 1851 - YouTube

Price lowered to $1500

Back