What's new
What's new

Cnc sale!!!!

XglitchX

Plastic
Hey guys.. I have bought some items from this lady. Her husband made tools for musical instrument repair.. Just seen she listed a small CNC and some other misc items.. most of her items have been cheap. So here’s a bone…C9DE88AF-AE71-4516-820C-AC207D159B53.jpg390013DF-0BDA-4082-87E1-40187A61BEED.jpg8618AD02-1CC5-428A-940A-F83B4455A448.jpg0F31C8F6-D08C-48E1-92F9-0294497A99A8.jpgB7497676-C84B-4A27-A556-598091B1D6BC.jpg

Facebook

Are we to believe that this one and only random post by XGlitchX has nothing to do with the Facebook Marketplace AD posted? Well golly gee jellybean cat whiskers.

Guys.. I really don’t know CNC prices.. I know she was a nice lady…. I thought if it was a great deal someone who knows cnc stuff might land something good…. I’m one of the home hobby guys who reads here to learn but doesn’t dare ask questions…. I will take it down if it’s a bad price… sorry if I used poor judgement .. I am defiantly not a spammer..

Guys.. I really don’t know CNC prices.. I know she was a nice lady…. I thought if it was a great deal someone who knows cnc stuff might land something good…. I’m one of the home hobby guys who reads here to learn but doesn’t dare ask questions…. I will take it down if it’s a bad price… sorry if I used poor judgement .. I am defiantly not a spammer..

You might be surprised if you asked questions, not everyone is an asshat:)

However it seems the asshats have time to read every post and insult with impunity.

Thick skin goes a long way here lol...if you just look past the bullshit you'll do just fine. If you let them get under your skin they win...don't let them win. Everyone brings something to the table, beginner or expert...anyone who tells you different is a fool.

Err, tiny machine purchased in '04 for $40k and she is asking $16k? Not what I'd call cheap...
The GT-27 is not wildly over-priced at $16k given the apparent light use. It's a little 2-axis gang tool machine probably with a Fanuc control competing with something like an OmniTurn. I have seen rows of them in low-volume production situations. It would fetch a premium with the garage folks due to small size, low power demands, and simplicity.

The GT-27 is not wildly over-priced at $16k given the apparent light use. It's a little 2-axis gang tool machine probably with a Fanuc control competing with something like an OmniTurn. I have seen rows of them in low-volume production situations. It would fetch a premium with the garage folks due to small size, low power demands, and simplicity.

Not wildly overpriced, but not cheap either. I guess a much more solid machine than most of the micro size machines though.

Getting help here is no different than in real life. Ask an intelligent thought out question and you will get an intelligent thought out answer.

The people that get asshole responses are typically for 2 reasons:

1)Don't ask a question if you've already made up your mind how you are going to do something and your only intention is to prove everyone else how wrong they are.

2)Most importantly don't imply this stuff is easy when you don't know dick fucking squat about it.

Back