What's new
What's new

Craigslist - Free Mazak H400N w/ 5 Pallet Pool - Oregon

If only it would fit on one trailer and not be oversize
The tool chain comes off the side pretty easy for shipping. At least, it does on the 6800's, which we have done.

It's nice when the manufacturer has a grasp of what's required to move their stuff !

(This is actually a pretty old machine, by the way. Not bitching, just thought I'd mention it. These only go for a couple thou even when you have to pay. Donating is probably the cheapest way to get it out of the shop.)

(This is actually a pretty old machine, by the way. Not bitching, just thought I'd mention it. These only go for a couple thou even when you have to pay. Donating is probably the cheapest way to get it out of the shop.)

That's kind of what I was getting at/thinking. I have a couple friends with trucking companies so one trip at 102" wide with a step deck is reasonable. Start adding in oversize permits and or multiple trips and it starts to cost more than it is worth.

Out of sheer curiosity, what would a rig out and rig in cost for something like this? No interest but generally wondering. $10k plus the cost of the ride?

Out of sheer curiosity, what would a rig out and rig in cost for something like this? No interest but generally wondering. $10k plus the cost of the ride?

Prices will be all over the map. The rigger I use out of Reading PA would be a couple grand if it was within an hour of them. 10K is overpriced IMO unless the rigger is coming from the other side of the country

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on this. I live about 20 miles from it and will be looking at it tomorrow.
I am not that familiar with Mazak is there anything's I should look for? It is under power.
The price is right but I don't want to end up with a 30,000lb pile of scrap.

Thank you in advance.

Back