What's new
What's new

Custom 22' sliding bandsaw with 57" throat NY $6,000 OBO

machineman14216

Plastic
Custom 22' sliding bandsaw with 57" throat. Hand made tool. Currently has serrated blade on it. Great for cutting open cell foam material. 22' blades can be made for cheap ($100) to allow you to cut any material on this. Saw comes apart into two sections for easy transport. Saw comes with 2 sets of replacement slides.

$6,000 obo

Please contact me at 716-602-2233 if you have any questions or need more pictures.

IMG_0539.jpg

Custom 22' sliding bandsaw with 57" throat. Hand made tool. Currently has serrated blade on it. Great for cutting open cell foam material. 22' blades can be made for cheap ($100) to allow you to cut any material on this. Saw comes apart into two sections for easy transport. Saw comes with 2 sets of replacement slides.

$6,000 obo

Please contact me at 716-602-2233 if you have any questions or need more pictures.

View attachment 260254
Should work well for cutting large billets of aluminum and
D-2 die blocks

Should work well for cutting large billets of aluminum and
D-2 die blocks
you would have to change the blade over to the kind with teeth for that! a vice grip or two holds material nicely.
to op... we get you sell tools, your insight into the trade would be much appreciated; your trade is not because it is lacking value added. This is a metaphor to your actions, only do not change subject or verb of metaphor.
to op...
I do like saws, the process, the physics, the sound and the story it creates. If I look at saws, for sale or otherwise, I want pictures of guides, tables, wheels, and feeds. you are listing a 6g saw with no horsepower or coolant specs...vague is not value added. 22' slide with a 57" throat, magic powers included and working?

Last edited:
It's a foam bandsaw. Seen many before this one.

These are built so lightweight, they can't even provide
proper blade tension to saw wood.

Back