What's new
What's new

Cute Mitutoyo 10 inch optical comparator for sale

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of these PJ 250's for sale but unusual to find one this clean and with current model digital micrometers....and at a realistic price....the two micrometers alone cost almost as much as I'm asking for the whole deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mitutoyo-PJ-250-Optical-Comparator-Nice-One_W0QQitemZ200311039641QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item200311039641&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

comparator2.jpg

OK folks, I've got one bid... fair warning that it is going to sell...just think how cute this thing would look on your workbench... ;)

If you were located a few states closer, and my wife wouldn't stab me a bunch of times, and blame it on severe PMS and get away with it I'd me more inclined to buy from you.:) I do agree thats a nice price, but what I like is that Charmilles Robofil wire you have listed.

If you were located a few states closer, and my wife wouldn't stab me a bunch of times, and blame it on severe PMS and get away with it I'd me more inclined to buy from you.:) I do agree thats a nice price, but what I like is that Charmilles Robofil wire you have listed.
Heck, that thing would fit in the back of a Honda Civic...c'on down to Dogpatch, SC and I'll soothe the little woman with a cup of green tea or something... ;)

It is awfully perty. And I don't have the distance excuse that others do so I just went ahead and moved the goal line for the eventual winner.

Unfortunately, that was not enough to put me in the lead but it is an extra $100 bucks in your pocket.

Good luck with it.

Jacques in NC

It is awfully perty. And I don't have the distance excuse that others do so I just went ahead and moved the goal line for the eventual winner.
Thanks. Although not intentional as I do want to be high bidder, I'm usually second or third back in the pack (at live auctions) but I tell the auctioneer that at least I helped him run the bids higher ! :skep:

Maybe if I was relocated to the Central Area of Relocated Yankees like Jacques :D
Yep...my bro in law was one of those northern techie types in Cary and wisked my NC born and bred sister off to Yankeeland (Boston) after they were wed.

I really like Mit's table top machines. Very well thought out.

However, I think this little puppy I just bought takes the cutest optical comparator prize

hauserprojector.jpg

:cloud9:

WoW nice find Screwmachine. I have the sales broshure for that comparator (P 216) if you would like a copy let me know. Do you think there would be any chance of finding anouther one?

I know of two others. One is at Philippe Dufour's and is not for sale, the other is at a buddy's shop in Ste-Croix an may be for sale. You looking for one? I'd love a copy of the brochure- if you could scan it that would be great.

Yes I would like to have one, if you could look into it that would be great. I don't have any way to scan but I will make a copy and mail it off to you. Will have it in the mail by Monday.

All The best

Todd

Unfortunately, that was not enough to put me in the lead but it is an extra $100 bucks in your pocket.
Jacques, as it turns out you were awfully close to outbiding the first guy...now a third bidder has come in and upset the cart at only $1,675. But he has zero feedback, so please reconsider going just a little higher as I'd sure rather sell it to you ! :)

Whew ! Bidder no. 1 came back from the dead and finally trounced the zero feedback ne'er do well ! :cheers:

The little bugger will be traveling to Californ-eye-aa !

Hi Todd,

I would like to have a copy of the Hauser P126 brochure, is it possible?
If you made a scan that would be nice to have,
Thanks

Enzo

Back