What's new
What's new

Dake Model 3 12 ton Arbor Press For Sale in Raleigh NC

Abeship

Hot Rolled
I picked this up about a year ago and haven't used it since. I had some plans for it that never materialized so I need to clear out the space in the shop. I am almost certain it is the 12 ton model 3 ratcheting version. As pictured the stand is included (has some damage to the right side middle shelf). It is missing the platen.

I'll clean it up a bit for any interested party. Hoping to get out what I have into it but thinking I may have over spent. I paid $1000 and would like that, but price is OBO.

I can help you load on a truck/trailer with an engine hoist.

IMG_0847.jpgIMG_0848.jpgIMG_0849.jpgIMG_0850.jpg

I could be wrong but I think that's a 3 1/2 ton arbor press. I have a similar sized 3 1/2 ton press. A 12 ton mechanical press would be bigger. 3 12 ton doesn't sound right.
The condition looks good.

I guess mine is a 12 ton also. The numbers are crooked on the casting on mine. Always thought it was 3 1/2. Very handy tool to own.

How long and what dia is your handle? I got a 12 ton famco that looks identical but it came with no handle. I have a short piece of 1 1/8 in it now, I didn't want to have it to long and break something.

I have the same model press and paid the same for mine, after waiting and watching for 2 years for a big arbor press, close enough for me to drive in a day and get. Whoever gets this one will love it. Also, the handle on mine is 3'3".

Back