What's new
What's new

deckel fp3

heartlnd

Aluminum
if anybody is looking for a deckel fp3 milling machine in switerland please contact me.
the deckel is a square head machine in fair to good shape and Comes with a lot of accessories.

[email protected]

Speaking of square head FP3's whatever happened to Sean S's that he was show casing years ago?

L7

And yes, better to list price. If not listed, guys like me will totally ignore you. And it's the policy of the site owner...

I know Jens he is not a dealer. However, DD why are you so interested in this thread?
Bob

Why are you ?

Actions speak louder than words and the OP want's to only reveal the price in secret ?

what kind of shell game is going on here ?

Your defense of the OP only does one thing, implicate you as well in "shady dealings"

Recall the rash of scams here as of late ?

You are not buying this machine so how can you be scammed? I see lots of your posts most like this one are pointless.
Bob

Why are you ?

Actions speak louder than words and the OP want's to only reveal the price in secret ?

what kind of shell game is going on here ?

Your defense of the OP only does one thing, implicate you as well in "shady dealings"

Recall the rash of scams here as of late ?

And your offense at the voice which supports a known acquaintance, makes you look a bit the twat.

Give it a little thought. If you spoke up to make known that you personally knew the person being attacked, and got treated thusly, would you think the poster of such was a bit of an idiot, or not?

FWIW, I have dealt with Bob for some years, both face to face and by mail, and have found him a reliable and professional person to deal with. If he says the guy is not a dealer, I'll take that as being pretty accurate.

I personally don't get the whole secret thing. Figure that a couple decent pictures, and a starting price, are the minimum really, to get a deal going. No info out front makes the deal look and smell sketchy, and at that, the risk higher. So, if there is risk, the price had better reflect that, in my opinion.

It's a small ol' planet, airfare isn't as dear as it once was, and I can be from my home in backwoods BC Canada to downtown about anywhere, inside a day. The machine being in Switzerland is not a terrible hard to deal with situation, if the buyer is willing to spend a bit on shipping.

Cheers
Trev

Maybe everyone should read the Rules again!

No mention of having to post prices in the Rules. I really like the last Rule which is very often over looked!
GeorgeM

Default Rules READ BEFORE POSTING

This section is for machinery. If it does not plug into a power source it is probably not a machine. If it is a part of a machine then it belongs in the parts forum below this one.

I am getting tired of moving posts to the parts forum for items like 4" lathe chucks and steady rests. So pay attention. If you do not see your post here check the other forum.

Links to third party industrial auctions are not allowed.

You are welcome to link to your ebay ad. But if you are here just to do it. Then dont. In other words you need to participate in the forum to link to ebay.

Please limit new for sale threads to two per day. Post as much as you want into each thread.

This forum is intended for active members. Some allowance is given for first time members but do not abuse the privilege.

And remember, if you are buying from a recently joined person, excersice caution.

PM me when you want an item you have started a thread about removed along with a link to it.

No hobby grade machines. Cheapest of the cheap Chinese are not allowed

USE A DESCRIPTIVE TITLE

And be civil to each other. :)

Last edited by Mebfab; 11-21-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Speaking of square head FP3's whatever happened to Sean S's that he was show casing years ago?
Cliff Notes version....Sean lived in what was an old school house he and wife purchased in Coos Bay, OR. Opened a bar in Coos Bay. After a few years wife left him. Another few years the bar closed, he defaulted on his mortgage and was living in an RV in the parking lot. The building caught fire, total loss. He was in process of moving out and had moved the FP3 however so it is ok. But what exactly happened to Sean and the FP3 after that is a mystery...he vanished.

Just found below... interesting the insurance check since I didn't think he actually owned the place at the time of the fire.

Former occupant leaves old Englewood School in the dumps | Local News | theworldlink.com

That is an old article that I linked to here at least a year ago. The property was in foreclosure at the time of the fire, the lender was attempting to take possession when fire broke out. Whether the lender or Sean had legal possession is not known.

That is an old article that I linked to here at least a year ago. The property was in foreclosure at the time of the fire, the lender was attempting to take possession when fire broke out. Whether the lender or Sean had legal possession is not known.
I must have missed your post. Was aware of the goings on right after the fire but I don't recall reading the Sean Sullivan has "fled" bit before. Now I envision him roaming the country in his RV, eluding authories with a Deckel FP3 tarped on a trailer behind. :cool:

Oh dear.

Sean had quite the collection of Deckel tooling in addition to the square head FP3. As well as some other Euro machines. Guessing most is lost... Sad.

L7

Oh dear.

Sean had quite the collection of Deckel tooling in addition to the square head FP3. As well as some other Euro machines. Guessing most is lost... Sad.

L7
Sean returned to the Deckel Forum here briefly after the fire...before he "fled"... and as I recall the only Deckel iron and tooling that wasn't already moved out was an older Deckel mill he didn't actually own (storing it for a friend) Yes, it sounds suspect....but who knows..

I must have missed your post. Was aware of the goings on right after the fire but I don't recall reading the Sean Sullivan has "fled" bit before. Now I envision him roaming the country in his RV, eluding authories with a Deckel FP3 tarped on a trailer behind. :cool:

No, you didn't miss it. Here is my link to the same article and your response to it back in March of 18:

Milacron
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh2000 View Post
Apparently not. At least as of 2 years ago he was whereabouts unknown:

Former occupant leaves old Englewood School in the dumps | Local News | theworldlink.com

Wow....wonder what the "his own landfill in the back" was all about ?? The insurance check is a curiosity also as I thought he had lost possession of the property months before the fire due to either mortgage default, tax non payments or both. And now he has "fled" ! Our own little Deckel soap opera....

No, you didn't miss it. Here is my link to the same article and your response to it back in March of 18:

Milacron
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh2000 View Post
Apparently not. At least as of 2 years ago he was whereabouts unknown:

Wow....wonder what the "his own landfill in the back" was all about ?? The insurance check is a curiosity also as I thought he had lost possession of the property months before the fire due to either mortgage default, tax non payments or both. And now he has "fled" ! Our own little Deckel soap opera....
Hmmm....guilty as charged ....I guess after 51,000+ posts some info fades quick from my cerebral hemipheres... :codger:

Back