What's new
What's new

Deckel SOE Tool and Cutter grinder

dgcope

Cast Iron
Very uncommon to find late model Deckel SOE (1999). In very good condition...appears to have had little use compared to the vast majority of these machines that you will find. If you're unfamiliar, the versatile SOE offers many advantages over it's more common sibling, the SO, including built-in dust collection, double the power, and axial feed on the spindle. The grinding spindle and tool spindle are both free of play and are silky smooth.

Another rarity, this is a single phase 115v model!

Machine is complete, turnkey and ready to use. Almost unheard of with a Deckel grinder: not one part is missing! . Complete tool set included.

The story I was told is that this machine was single owner used in a biomed facility grinding 1/8" and smaller carbide exclusively with superabrasives. They used a gel type coolant that caused paint damage to the machine. The damage has been touched up reasonably well by the previous owners. It's not perfect but it presents well, and it looks better in person than it does in the photos.

Includes:
Waldmann work light (functional)
Diamond dresser
Collet set
Grinding Wheel
Wheel adapter
Extractor nut
Collet nut
Operation manuals (German and English)
Parts manual
Complete tool set 2x Hook spanners, 2x pin spanners, face spanner, 17mm tube wrench, cross bar.

I will crate at no charge for safe shipping by common carrier. Shipping weight is about 175 lbs.

Asking $3850 plus freight.

Attachments

• IMG_6279.jpg
    IMG_6279.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_6277.jpg
    IMG_6277.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_6276.jpg
    IMG_6276.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_6275.jpg
    IMG_6275.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_6273.jpg
    IMG_6273.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 320
Also available with or without grinder, ultra rare accessory microscope for SO and SOE. Unsure what to ask as the new price is $4100 and I've never seen another for sale...please make an offer.

IMG_6285.jpgDSCF0712.jpgDSCF0713.jpgDSCF0714.jpgDSCF0715.jpg

Back