What's new
What's new

DoAll 2013-20 for sale ...

mbraddock

Hot Rolled
I have a DoAll 2013-20 for sale in Gainesville, FL. As seen in the photos, the saw has low hours and is in excellent condition. It has electronic variable speed drive, a blade welder, and an electrical disconnect for installation. If I had more room I would keep it because it's a real workhorse and a TRUE PLEASURE to use with the variable speed drive and 1" blade capacity.

I'm asking $3.5k and I have a forklift for loading onto your trailer or truck. I've seen a couple older models sell for more on Ebay over the past few months, so I think this is in the ballpark of what it should be worth with the EVS. If you think I'm high, make an offer and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

Mike ([email protected])

20210318_194022_resized.jpg20210318_194114_resized.jpg20210318_194109_resized.jpg20210318_194053_resized.jpg20210318_194035_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal. Doall's seldom go cheap in today's market. I paid more for one with a mechanical Reeves drive set up but it was close and in good condition. If I were in the south I'd be on it. Dave

I'd be all over that if I wasn't half way across the country from you. Nice machine and best of luck selling it.

-Ron

Thanks Ron! Yeah, I think it's a great machine for the price and for what I'm asking I'd definitely keep it if I had the room, but I need to put a swiss machine in its place :). Like most equipment, it's only worth anything when someone needs one, lol.

Back