What's new
What's new

Engine Rebuilding Equipment

enginebuilder

Stainless
Howdy all, finally got everything together and all the needed go aheads to start selling my engine shop equipment. Below is a list of things still available. To many pictures to post, but if any one is interested in something, I can email pics. Any questions just let me know.
thanks
Jim
• SUNNEN PISTON/PIN PRESS & BUSHING BOARD / ADAPTERS
• SUNNEN CRG750 ROD & CAP CUTTER
• SUNNEN MANDREL CABINET LOADED WITH MANDRELS
• SUNNEN LBB1699 ROD HONE MACHINE W/AG300 GAGE
• HASTINGS MICRO KNURL PISTON KNURLER MODEL M2
• PETERSON SPRAY WASH CAB MODEL P30B
• KI BK17A BAKE CLEAN OVEN & STACK
• PETERSON AIRLESS SHOT BLASTER MODEL AB502 W/COLLECTOR
• KWICK-WAY SVS-D VALVE REFACER
• RIMAC VALVE SPRING TESTER (5OOLB)
• PETERSON SRA30 HEAD ASSEMBLY / DISASSEMBLY BENCH
• AXE UNIVERSAL PRESSURE TESTER
• PETERSON TCM25 SEAT AND GUIDE MACHINE, 360* ROLLOVER FIXTURE, POWER COLUMN, NEWEN / SERDI STYLE 3 ANGLE CUTTER SYSTEM, MYRA CUTTER SYSTEM, SEAT RING CUTTER SET, CORE DRILLS, REAMERS, DRIVERS ECT, WELL TOOLED
• BERCO RSC950 HEAD AND BLOCK SURFACING MILL, WITH WINNFIELD FIXTURE, BLOCK SURFACING JIG, SET UP FOR CBN, PCD AND HAVE ORIG. SEGMENTED STONE HEAD
• SUNNEN VALVE GUIDE BORE GUAGE
• 2 SECTIONS EDSEL STEEL RACK SYSTEMS
* KLINE PROPANE FIRED ROD HEATER

Could you please forward a picture or two of the PETERSON TCM25 and the asking price? Thanks

I think so Nick! Actually, when I tried to get on last night, the site was wacked he may have had problems posting, cause I coulndt get it to do anything!
Jim
DryCreek,
response sent via email, thanks,

Toadjammer,
here comes you picture,look out casue its a heavy machine!

Yes I was having problems even tried a reboot figured it was on my end but post duplicates by mistake. How heavy do you think the machine is?
Toad

dxhall,
pic and description sent, thanks
Jim

PS Toad- I'll check the manual tomorrow and see if it has any kind of weight guess in there, moving it the other day with the forklift I'd guess 14-1700 lbs

Thanks, I don't think it is really in the cards right now for me, I really appreciate you sending me the pictures so I could see what it is though. I am a little too far away and work has come to screeching halt at my employer so for a little while I will be putting a hold on any new major aqcuisitions.
Thanks
Toad

Back