What's new
What's new

Estate Sale Sag Harbor NY - Grinders, Drill Press, Etc

toolssale

Plastic
Greetings,

This is an estate sale of several tools sold as-is, opportunity to see in person. Buyer responsible for pickup of item. Located in Sag Harbor New York.

Antique/older Burke horizontal mills and a Buffalo drill press posted in the antique for-sale forum.

We have for sale the following:
  • Clausing 1684 Drill Press 220V 1-Phase - recently operated by knowledgeable owner, manuals and all components shown included; $900.
  • Royal Oak D-S/Hybco Form Relief Grinder - $2,000.
  • Hofmann Carbide Tool Grinder 3-Phase - Oil pump missing or not working properly; $500.
  • Delta Tripe-Duty Grinder 3-Phase - switch missing; $350.

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 273
Greetings,

This is an estate sale of several tools sold as-is, opportunity to see in person. Buyer responsible for pickup of item. Located in Sag Harbor New York.

Antique/older Burke horizontal mills and a Buffalo drill press posted in the antique for-sale forum.

We have for sale the following:
  • Clausing 1684 Drill Press 220V 1-Phase - recently operated by knowledgeable owner, manuals and all components shown included; $900.
  • Royal Oak D-S/Hybco Form Relief Grinder - $2,000.
  • Hofmann Carbide Tool Grinder 3-Phase - Oil pump missing or not working properly; $500.
  • Delta Tripe-Duty Grinder 3-Phase - switch missing; $350.

I'm pretty sure your sale is "illegal" right about now eh ?

When are they going to fix the issue with people posting pictures? How many years have we been looking at crap sideways?

When are they going to fix the issue with people posting pictures? How many years have we been looking at crap sideways?

Well now be fair here. Some of them are upside down! I was going to say this post doesn't have one single picture right side up as far as I can tell.

grand total of three posts.

Anyway, my real beef is also with the sideways photos. How could you not notice, and if you did, wtf, you just don't give a crap? why wouldn't try to fix it? Have you every tried to study a side ways photo?

If I was Don I ban 'em and If I was Trump I'd take away their right to vote. grrrrrr

What? When did Trump take away anyone’s right to vote?

grand total of three posts.

Anyway, my real beef is also with the sideways photos. How could you not notice, and if you did, wtf, you just don't give a crap? why wouldn't try to fix it? Have you every tried to study a side ways photo?

If I was Don I ban 'em and If I was Trump I'd take away their right to vote. grrrrrr

please don't give him any ideas... OP is prob a MANGA dude anyway, so go ahead.. (just kidding!) funny, somehow he's getting slagged for the sideways pics, and nobody ripped him for asking way too much for the junk. you guys are slipping up..:D

Back