What's new
What's new

Even out pounding the pavement.....

No shipping on the smaller items means their audience will be significantly smaller.

A few have asked me about buying and shipping. I could do that with some of the smaller lots if you the buyer pays the shipping. I've shipped to Florida and California already from some of the items prior to the auction. It's a trust issue but it all went good. Could always ship COD??

Large items have a one day window (actually a half day!). Does the auctioneers brother in law want to get the stuff cheap?

The fryer weighs 15K lbs and paperwork says not to ship UPS.

Most of the action will be in the last few minutes, so I wouldn't worry too much. I'll bid on some lots if flat rate shipping is available. Buyer pays proxibid for the lots, then you for the shipping

Large items have a one day window (actually a half day!). Does the auctioneers brother in law want to get the stuff cheap?

The fryer weighs 15K lbs and paperwork says not to ship UPS.

It was brought up that the machine movers (Lucco) had in the past taken machines back to their facility to be picked up there. Maybe an arrangement like that can be worked out

Most of the action will be in the last few minutes, so I wouldn't worry too much. I'll bid on some lots if flat rate shipping is available. Buyer pays proxibid for the lots, then you for the shipping

I appreciate your effort. Thanks

Back