What's new
What's new

Foley sharpening machines

Bryntsmth

Plastic
I have a bunch of Foley sharpenning machines and fixtures I would like to sell. I bought the lot a few years ago with the intent to become self employed. I made out pretty good just sharpenning carbide saw blades but never got to the point where I could quit my full time gig to just sharpen blades. So, the last thing I want is 2 jobs! Now I would like my shop space back for other projects and I want to sell it all. Below is a quick list of what I still have. All is in operable condition and the motors run good. I have many of the original shop manuals.

Model #s

314 grinder
357-8 retipping fixture
18" saw polisher
360 circular saw grinder
387 filer
330 power setter
Automatic hand saw retoother
359 trip hammer setter
378-01 saw polisher

I would like to see it all go together. I am located in north central Pennsylvania and this stuff is large and heavy so shipping isn't reaally an option.

Please reply if interested.

Thanks,
Bryant

I have a bunch of Foley sharpenning machines and fixtures I would like to sell. ...

I would like to see it all go together. I am located in north central Pennsylvania and this stuff is large and heavy so shipping isn't reaally an option.

Please reply if interested.

Thanks,
Bryant

What are you asking?

With the cost and quality of mass-produced blades today I don't see how you could possibly make any sort of living sharpening saw blades (or sharpening much of anything for that matter). That said I have a soft spot for sharpening things even when it isn't economical (e.g. I have multiple drill sharpeners).

-Steve M.

Sorry, I have some pics. They aren't great but they give you an idea of what I have. I am not able to post them here so if you would like to message my email I will send them to you. [email protected]

Back