What's new
What's new

F.S. Horizontal band saw

gear cutter

Cast Iron
I have a automatic horizontal band saw for sale. 15" O.D. round capacity. 3 phase dual voltage 240 / 480 wired 240 now. Has coolant system and conveyor. Everything works good. Asking $3700.00 OBO.Saw 1.jpgSaw 2 .jpg20190620_150508.jpg20190522_105623.jpg20190620_150609.jpg

I think you should not have dropped your price so fast, when I was looking for one I never saw one that cheap no matter how bad it looked.

I think you should not have dropped your price so fast, when I was looking for one I never saw one that cheap no matter how bad it looked.

I've got it advertised locally for the higher price. For PM members I meant to lower the price but forgot when I was typing the post. I didn't pay much for it when when I bought it.
It's a nice machine everything works good but it's not a recognized brand and it's made in Taiwan so I know no one wants to pay much for it.
I need room for more gear machines and I'm saw heavy.

:confused: Just a Taiwanese roller feed type...$2K seems a little high if anything for one that ugly. I once had the exact same saw except mine was pristine as new and seems like I only got $2,500 or so for it.

:confused: Just a Taiwanese roller feed type...$2K seems a little high if anything for one that ugly. I once had the exact same saw except mine was pristine as new and seems like I only got $2,500 or so for it.

Yes. Like I said, nobody is going to want to pay much for it. Or even want it. It's going to go in the scrap pile with the big Cincinnati grinder and some old Bridgeport's I don't need anymore.

Where you at in MO? Id like to see some of those machines before they hit scrap.

Looks to be near St. Louis...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I was assuming he was kidding, you don’t go from $2500 to the scrap yard without a few price reductions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was assuming he was kidding, you don’t go from $2500 to the scrap yard without a few price reductions :)

Also I think even the worst beater Bridgeport is worth more than $160 a ton.

I just scrapped a 36" VTL. An old Rogers that nobody seemed to want. I don't have a lot of time or space so selling isn't easy for me and I'm not supposed to leave to much sitting around outside (under tarps) the shop here. I'm flanked by residential property so I try and keep the place as tidy as I can.

The VTL is too big for a garage , but any BP should be easy to find a home for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The VTL is too big for a garage , but any BP should be easy to find a home for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yep. I hate this. believe me. But I am under staffed and over worked. Not as patient as I once was. The scrap lady doesn't ask 5oo questions and it only takes 15 minutes to load. I'm not in business to sell machines.

How many Bridgeports? How much for them all? All working condition or rusted up junk? Table sizes? What head j-head or Variable speed? Five questions hopefully not to many to ask. If price is right i can make it an easy deal for you. Thanks Jason

How many Bridgeports? How much for them all? All working condition or rusted up junk? Table sizes? What head j-head or Variable speed? Five questions hopefully not to many to ask. If price is right i can make it an easy deal for you. Thanks Jason

I took the heads off when I put them outside. I haven't looked at them in a long time. They are in an old tin building that was built as a place to park a motor home. Roof and 3 walls. They are behind 2 gear hobbing machines that weigh 11,000 & 15,000 lbs. In front of those are a Cincinnati grinder that weighs 12,000 lbs. In front of that is about 10,000 lbs. of various machine parts.

Back