What's new
What's new

Free - Chevalier ED-252 EDM

macds

Hot Rolled
Im willing to give my little ed-252 sinker away to a PM member in good standing.
Comes with fluid loaded in the base. Could use filters changed, otherwise plug and play. Can be wired for 208-600 I believe.

Conditions:

-Help me load it on your trailer\truck
-Dont take it with the intention of selling it
-Have a beer, and talk shop after loading
-Pay it forward to someone starting out

Located near Stratford, Ontario Canada

That took 17 minutes. I swear I think people circle over good deals around here like vultures around a dying deer.
The tools for sale section is the worst. I have seen things snatched up in as little as two minutes at 4 am in the morning.

Sale was done quickly no doubt, but I log in a couple of times week. It so happens I've been scouring Kijiji for a decent sinker EDM, and was considering a total piece of scrap yesterday before being talked out of it. Log in last night, hit the Commerce Section and Boom! And I've dealt with Stu before, very nice guy.

If there was ever a coincidence this was it.

Im willing to give my little ed-252 sinker away to a PM member in good standing.
Comes with fluid loaded in the base. Could use filters changed, otherwise plug and play. Can be wired for 208-600 I believe.

Conditions:

-Help me load it on your trailer\truck
-Dont take it with the intention of selling it
-Have a beer, and talk shop after loading
-Pay it forward to someone starting out

Located near Stratford, Ontario Canada

Hello, new here, i just got one EDM exactly as this one, everything seems to be working fine, but the quill wont go up or down even if the buttons light up when pressed, any idea what it could be? any safety mechanism or such? thank you for your time!

Hello, new here, i just got one EDM exactly as this one, everything seems to be working fine, but the quill wont go up or down even if the buttons light up when pressed, any idea what it could be? any safety mechanism or such? thank you for your time!

Back