What's new
What's new

FS: 2015 Brother Speedio R450X1, 16k rpm, Pallet Change VMC

BROTHERFRANK

Stainless
Hi all. Client in Calimesa, CA has this exceptional Brother R450X1 Speedio machine available. About as nice as a used machine can be. They purchased it new in June 2015. They are selling because they added their third R650 machine and just want to keep all the machines the same in the shop. This machine has 22 Tool ATC, 16k rpm spindle, 6k rpm Synchronized tapping, CTSI package which includes up to 500 psi Coolant Thru Spindle capability (just add pump), Auto-Grease system (X,Y,Z axes), 45 gallon coolant system with programmable chip wash and ceiling cover. They will also include two LED work lights (one inside machining area and one for outside loading area), MPG set up handwheel, two Kurt HD691 reverse vises (in pics) and coolant wash down gun. Machine currently has two Blum Znano Tool Setting/Detection probes that could possibly be added. The machine has about 5000 hours of cycle time. Will be expertly prepared to ship with original shipping brackets. Spent it's time primarily machining 1911 internals such as hammers, sears and triggers with tools 1/4" and smaller. X&Y travels are 450mm x 320mm respectively. They are looking to sell for $65k.

20200611_104200_resized_4.jpg

20200611_104220_resized_3.jpg

20200611_104238_resized_3.jpg

20200611_104150_resized_3.jpg

[brother]R450X1 Machining example Aluminium - YouTube

Feel free to PM me with any questions or post here. Thank you, Frank.

Sorry to bump this, but.............

It appears that Premier Equipment is really a pretty crappy machine tool re-seller.
Seeing as how me in my little world have two personal connections to examples of machines listed on their website that they really have no business having listed!
See this link: Brother Speedio R450X1 2-Pallet (2015) - Premier Equipment
That machine is not for sale. Not sure how or why they have it listed (we all know why).

Sorry to bump this, but.............

It appears that Premier Equipment is really a pretty crappy machine tool re-seller.
Seeing as how me in my little world have two personal connections to examples of machines listed on their website that they really have no business having listed!
See this link: Brother Speedio R450X1 2-Pallet (2015) - Premier Equipment
That machine is not for sale. Not sure how or why they have it listed (we all know why).

Too bad we already bought it. Rigger is coming next tuesday pls have it ready thanks

So, I thought I would update this thread now that this machine is on my floor.
Advice: DO NOT EVER EVALUATE A MACHINE FROM PICTURES!
If you can't inspect in person? Expect the worst!

Saw your post on Instagram... whats wrong with it besides its Dirty?

Not gonna go in to details. I'll just say this: had I went and looked at it, I would not have bought it.
And, there is no way the pictures used to represent the machines condition in the OP here, are recent.
The level of staining, and utter filth covering the inside of this machine does not happen in 30 days.
(not to mention the overspray all over one side of it)

Not gonna go in to details. I'll just say this: had I went and looked at it, I would not have bought it.
And, there is no way the pictures used to represent the machines condition in the OP here, are recent.
The level of staining, and utter filth covering this machine does not happen in 30 days. (not to mention the overspray all over one side of it)

Was this the machine BROTHERFRANK posted? I thought he was a bit more honest than that.

Back