What's new
What's new

FS: 42" Bullard VTL $3,000 S.NH

Dave Little

Plastic
As the title says, I'm looking to re-home a 42" Bullard VTL that has not been used in a couple years. Currently under power. These pictures were taken yesterday. At one point a power feed was added using a DC variable speed motor, the motor & controller is missing but everything else is still there and goes with the machine. Weighs about 18,000 lbs. The old leather drive belt was upgraded to a Kevlar belt and new steam turbine oil was added several years ago at the same time. I did not get a picture of the threading table brass tag on the right side. Located in Pelham, NH 03076. Shop is at ground level, no loading dock. Call 603.721.1759 and I can put you in touch with the owner.

Really? That thing looks Titanic era to me. I'd expect late 40's to look much more modern than that with much more power and cast iron.

No, I've been around allot of them, Bullard was heavier than allot of them of that era, the Dynatrol series got "bulkier and squared"

Owner says this has to go, if it's still here by June...it'll be dismantled in place and scrapped. He's already sent a load of machines to the scrapper. Everybody cries, but nobody pulls the trigger.

Last edited:

Back