What's new
What's new

FS Carroll and Jamieson Lathe

weber1

Plastic
For sale, Carroll and Jamieson lathe. From what I have read on here, there is not much love for these. If there is a real interest, I will look to see the hp, capacity and such. 20190826_204527.jpg

Give it some time and post a price, along with what it has with it. Someone should buy it. I knew a guy that had an older one who really liked it and did quite a lot of work with it.

you are quite the salesman! " don't know why anyone would want this piece of crap for the price I'm asking (which I didn't even mention).. " :D

Give it some time and post a price, along with what it has with it. Someone should buy it. I knew a guy that had an older one who really liked it and did quite a lot of work with it.

Yes, someone could get a lot of use out of it. The Monarch and Trak are the two that I use here and this lathe is only being stored. I need the floor space and hope to find it a home.

you are quite the salesman! " don't know why anyone would want this piece of crap for the price I'm asking (which I didn't even mention).. " :D

Some people can sell ice water to an Eskimo, I couldn't sell them a coat.:hole:

Ok, now How about something about the condition, if and when you had it running, how much it weighs, and what comes with it? And what is FO? Good luck, it looks solid!

Back