What's new
What's new

FS-Cincinnati #3 Mill Needs New Home

Machinery_E

Titanium
I have a #3 Cincinnati mill I'm looking to move out soon-ideally in the next couple weeks. I'm not exactly sure on the weight, but I'm estimating around 10K. I'd like $700 which is what the scrap man is paying, but its a real shame to scrap it. Not much tooling to go with it, I do have 3 bare arbors. Any interest? Located near Steubenville, OH

Attachments

• IMG_6882.jpg
    IMG_6882.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_6884.jpg
    IMG_6884.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_6883.jpg
    IMG_6883.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 357
I have a #3 Cincinnati mill I'm looking to move out soon-ideally in the next couple weeks. I'm not exactly sure on the weight, but I'm estimating around 10K. I'd like $700 which is what the scrap man is paying, but its a real shame to scrap it. Not much tooling to go with it, I do have 3 bare arbors. Any interest? Located near Steubenville, OH

If it does end up going to scrap would you sell the handles and arbor support and arbors?

sure wish I could buy it, but I won't be out there again for several months. try e bay before trashing, they're bringing much more on there than you're asking!

Update, a bit of a reprieve for it-not going to have room in the load going out this week. Still time to save it!

Chuck, the rust is from the chips it was munching off. Ready to make more!

Back