What's new
What's new

FS: Darex M5 Drill Sharpener with 2 Chucks

nectar_balen

Plastic
IMG_5092.jpgIMG_5089.jpgIMG_5088.jpgIMG_5094.jpgIMG_5090.jpgThis is an older gold model M5 with 1/16”-1/2” and 1/2”-3/4” chucks and the original manual. Bought two of these from a local guy figuring I needed one and someone on here may want one since they were both miraculously complete.

Everything is in good working condition, both chucks spin freely, grinder runs smooth, and from what I can tell, everything is there.There are some wrench marks on one of the chucks and the split point adjuster, but they work smoothly despite what past they may have had that led to that. One chuck also has a few grinder marks on the top but they don’t affect operation. There is some surface rust on the black oxide parts because he ran a sharpening shop out of a shipping container on his property and he’s been retired for a little while. Left side is a CBN wheel, right side is AO.

Basically with a good cleaning, it will be a great machine. The other one was in worse shape and it took me no time to restore completely.

As a side point he also had an E-90 end mill grinder there that looked complete and he was asking $600 for it. If you want me to check it out I could contact him about it.

Feel free to ask any questions, happy to answer anything or take more pictures or videos.

Asking $500 plus shipping to wherever you are.

I can part it out if that's what people want, but it seems a shame to do that on a complete machine.

You can get me at [email protected].

Last edited:

Back