What's new
What's new

FS: Deckel Pantograph, Cincinatti Hydro-Tel, Pratt and Whitney Slotter, tooling, etc.

aarongough

Stainless
Hey guys,
This post is on the behalf of a guy I visited last night to look at some machinery. He's located in Toronto and is selling off the equipment from his Dad's tool and die shop. They made pultrusion molds as well as injection molds and so on, all using manual machinery.

Everything seems to be in very good condition. I am buying a surface grinder from him, but he had quite a few of the bigger pieces of machinery left, so I offered to list it for him as I know there will be people interested in some of the unusual machinery he has.

All prices in Canadian Dollars.

Deckel pantograph, $4,500:

Comes with tooling I believe. He has full sets of numbers, letters in different sizes in forwards and reverse and so on.

Cincinatti Hydro-Tel, $5,000 OBO:

Pratt and Whitney slotter, best offer:

Grob 4V-18 Bandsaw, with welder and compressed air attachment, like new, $4,500:

Granite surface plate, 5x3', 6" deep, perfect cond, $2,300:

Various tooling, misc consumables, prices by inquiry:

For all info regarding the machines contact:

Ed Lorincz
[email protected]
+1 647 985 5652

Ed is very familiar with all the machines and their operation, and is a cutting tool engineer by trade, so I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions you might have!

Ah damn, apparently I got the wrong email address! The correct email address is:

[email protected]

So if anyone has sent an email, please re-send it to the new address. Could a mod remove the incorrect address from the original post? Thanks!

Ah damn, apparently I got the wrong email address! The correct email address is:

[email protected]

So if anyone has sent an email, please re-send it to the new address. Could a mod remove the incorrect address from the original post? Thanks!
If it is not to late you can edit your own post. On your own posts there is pencil icon at the bottom, next to reply, click that and edit away.

Some feedback on the prices.
The hydro tel is 30 years obsolete, scrap price would be a good deal.
The Deckel is also obsolete and has one too many zeros in the price, someone may be interested for $500.
It is in nice shape and does have the fonts but have you heard about this new process... CNC? I know they are not your machines just giving you honest feedback.
The bandsaw is also in good shape but old technology and not really sought after these days, price is way too high.
The best piece is the slotter and no price on that one, it really needs a price. Anyone interested can then just buy it or make an offer.
The tooling is interesting but unless you live nearby and can go look it doesn't really help to post it up here, local Clist would be much better.

The Deckel is also obsolete and has one too many zeros in the price, someone may be interested for $500.
It is in nice shape and does have the fonts but have you heard about this new process... CNC? I know they are not your machines just giving you honest feedback.
The bandsaw is also in good shape but old technology and not really sought after these days, price is way too high.
The best piece is the slotter and no price on that one, it really needs a price. Anyone interested can then just buy it or make an offer.
The tooling is interesting but unless you live nearby and can go look it doesn't really help to post it up here, local Clist would be much better.

Yeah I hear you, he has all this stuff listed locally as well. I will pass along the feedback.

Well, these Deckels and similar are great for us knifemakers, I'm surprised Aaron didn't take it home. I agree the price is high (I wouldn't hesitate to give $1500 or so USD for it), but damn it looks cherry.

I'd probably make an offer on that Hydrotel if it was closer, and I'd definitely be all over that slotter.

If you're like me, and have zero interest in CNC, it's some great machinery, but larger than most hobbyists want and yeah, probably a bit pricey in general, but it certainly all looks very well cared for.

Back