What's new
What's new

FS/Feeler: Haas TL-1 year 2007/8 Twin Cities MN

mneuro

Cast Iron
All,

I am throwing this up here because I dont really know what it is worth. We have a Haas TL-1 made in 2007. We bought it for a 2nd op for a specific part, but that job is long gone. In the last several years, it has basically just been used to make fixture pins for internal use.

No one here knows how to use it anymore, and we need to get rid of it to make space for new equipment coming in. We have a new machine coming in next week, so this machine will be disconnected and moved to a different location until we sell it.

I am putting it here to see if there is any interest before I contract with an auction house to sell this and the rest of our unused equipment.

I figure if someone here needs it, and knows the value they will jump on this given how the used machine market has been lately. If I dont hear any interest in the next couple days I will proceed with the auction house.
20210920_104234.jpg20210920_104229.jpg20210920_104219.jpg

Any idea what you're looking for in terms of price? Any tooling with it?

I dont know about price. It seems to be all over the board for what these things are worth. Haas machines of this vintage seem to have an asking price between $20K-$25K, but I have no clue what they are actually selling for. There doesnt seem to be much for sale right now for me to compare to.
It would come with some basic tooling. We dont have much for it because we didnt use it as a general purpose machine.

I dont know about price. It seems to be all over the board for what these things are worth. Haas machines of this vintage seem to have an asking price between $20K-$25K, but I have no clue what they are actually selling for. There doesnt seem to be much for sale right now for me to compare to.
It would come with some basic tooling. We dont have much for it because we didnt use it as a general purpose machine.

I know trade in is different, but we are getting around 20k trade in value on a 2016 TL2

I know trade in is different, but we are getting around 20k trade in value on a 2016 TL2

I appreciate the real life number I can use.

We don't have anything else Haas in the building, so it is a world I am not super familiar with. I have sold a couple other machines to people on here. They come out and look at it, we talk it over, and both leave happy. That is what I am hoping for with this. Dealing with the auction house and the paperwork and take up a lot of time.

Might want to make a short list of accessories. Chuck (s), 5c adapter, tooling (stick tools, boring bars, threading tools?), tailstock?.... etc.

I probably posted this too late for it to matter at this point.

New machine is getting delivered early next week, so this will be at the auction house the day the new machine comes in.

Back