What's new
What's new

ATLAS COPCO GX11 - 750.00 TX See thread for details 15HP Screw Compressor

vettedude

Stainless
I purchased this used 3 years ago, we used it for 3 months, and the air end separator kept having oil carry over issues. It was running then. I needed much cleaner dryer air, the chiller also seems to be having a problem. It lost its belt one afternoon and i purchased a new one.

750.00 loaded or pay for shipping as is condition, no guarantees it works. It has not been powered up in about two years.

I will take paypal, venmo, cleared check cash, etc.

IMG_20191010_092118.jpg
IMG_20191010_092208.jpg

How many hours does it have on the meter, and is it skid mount or on a tank? Is it fairly rough condition overall, and that is why you didn't try to sort it out...or you just needed good air asap and no time to waste and mess around with this one? I need a compressor around this size for a separate space we are leasing away from the main shop, and may have the time to try going through it if you think it might be worth trying to save. [email protected]

Any interest in this, its a gamble, but figured i would throw it up again until ti is off to the scrap heap.

Do you have a picture of the compressor itself? I'm close enough it might be worth the trip. (outside DFW).
THanks,

Matt

Hi,
If it's not too much trouble, a view from front and back of the compressor itself.

Is there another thread that has more images? I looked, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

matt

Back