What's new
What's new

FS: Hardinge BB2V Small Vertical Mill Project

adh2000

Titanium
Hardinge BB2V vertical mill project. The machine is reasonably clean and functioning. The drive system is together and complete and working. Electricals are together and working. You will need to add a cord, or maybe a VFD would be nice, or whatever. Motor is dual voltage 220/440 Volt 3 phase.

Unfortunately the mill table is missing. It should have a table with T slots about 3-1/2” wide by about 14” long. I don’t have that. You will have to make something from Durabar or other material of your choice. The table screw and nut are included and shown as well as the endplate and dial.

There are a few accessories included the best of which is 4 of the uber rare 2VB collets in useful sizes even. 1/4”, 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2. These are worth approximately what I’m asking for the project. No, I will not separate.

This would be a good home shop machine for anyone doing small work. More photos can be provided. Machine is located in Waukesha Wisconsin. Loading is no problem.
$475

ea63312545daa0ff7ce42c4735b31c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With no table it is a $475 boat anchor

Ah - But you see, I have a plan .....
I'm part way through restoring (refurbing, renewing, cleaning up???) a BB4 mill. Complete with a table.
It's all apart now, so what better time to finish it up as a BB2V, which is what I really wanted in the first place :D

Back