What's new
What's new

FS - Hitachi Ram Cut Sinker EDM - GA - $1200 obo

SamH

Hot Rolled
I have a Hitachi Ram Cut Sinker EDM. I bought it along with a drill press years ago because I always wanted one. I have never set it up, as I have never had time to.

I am asking $1200 or best offer. I am open to trades for machines, tools, etc. I am selling the building that it is in, and need to get rid of it.

Jasper-20131209-00277.jpg

Jasper-20131209-00276.jpg

Back in late 2000, early 2001, I decided to get into the bar business. The bar that I had, had a long bar on one side, and a short bar on the other side. I had a friend who had a warehhouse full of restaurant equipment and stumbled on to this sign. He gave it to me. It uses a mechanical rotary switch to alternate the lights when you turn it on.

I believe it is 220, but will check when I go back out to the barn tonight. I will also take some better pics of it.

Back in late 2000, early 2001, I decided to get into the bar business. The bar that I had, had a long bar on one side, and a short bar on the other side. I had a friend who had a warehhouse full of restaurant equipment and stumbled on to this sign. He gave it to me. It uses a mechanical rotary switch to alternate the lights when you turn it on.

Thanks.. Had me wondering if it might have come from one of those Dwarf-Tossing bars...

Lots of those old signs are $$$$$.

Thanks.. Had me wondering if it might have come from one of those Dwarf-Tossing bars...

Lots of those old signs are $$$$$.

LOL, it may have at one time.

My daad made the same comment. It makes me wonder how much I could get for it. Although it would be hard to part with.

Danged, wish I had room in the shop and some spare money for that. Could be real handy for removing broken studs, broken drill, broken taps, etc... from smaller parts just using arc gouge rods.

Danged, wish I had room in the shop and some spare money for that. Could be real handy for removing broken studs, broken drill, broken taps, etc... from smaller parts just using arc gouge rods.

LOL, room in the shop is the reason I am selling it. I had it in my barn, but am selling it and set to close on the 17th. That is why I have this, the pantograph, and air compressor tank for sale, because I have no where to put them.

I have a Charmilles D10 in Regina for less than what the op was asking. Older machine but works fine. If you are interested call (306)536-3026.
Bob

I know this is a very old thread. But is the machine still forsale?

It is not. Ended up parting out and scrapping what I didn't keep. Honestly though, since I have to move the table and column assembly out of storage, I am wishing I scrapped the whole thing.

Back