What's new
What's new

FS: Hydrovane hv02 with Baldor 2hp air compressor

lalojamesliz

Plastic
I have up for sale a hydrovane hv02 air compressor. My brother in law gave it to me. He's a bank manager at wells Fargo and they used it for a year and a half.

I powered it up and it works fine. Its just low on oil.
I was saving this to use it at a later date but I need the space now
It connects to a standard 120v 20a outlet
I'm in Bakersfield California ad I'm asking 350 for it

Attachments

• 20201022_075624_resize_24.jpg
    20201022_075624_resize_24.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 20201022_075241_resize_71.jpg
    20201022_075241_resize_71.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I have up for sale a hydrovane hv02 air compressor. My brother in law gave it to me. He's a bank manager at wells Fargo and they used it for a year and a half.

I powered it up and it works fine. Its just low on oil.
I was saving this to use it at a later date but I need the space now
It connects to a standard 120v 20a outlet
I'm in Bakersfield California

Price ?????

I’m not interested in buying, just curious, why does a bank need an air compressor?

L7

My local bank still has one of those pneumatic zippy tubes you can send a little shuttle with checks and stuff inside from the drive thru teller stations. Maybe that's it?

I’m not interested in buying, just curious, why does a bank need an air compressor?

L7

I asked my brother in law and he's clueless. I'm guessing it was used to cool down the servers possibly? He just told me he always walked by it and it and one day they took it off and it just sat so he made sure he could bring it home and then he did. I was looking for a air compressor and he gave this to me after I already purchased my 5hp 80gal beast.
He also told me it cost the bank a few grand. I asked somewhere before (can't remember) and they told me this compares to a similar vane air compressor that Eastwood sells for almost $2k but this one is much higher quality.
These are mainly i the United Kingdom. Super quiet, super clean air and super expensive ha ha ha
I don't see myself having the space to use it anytime soon and I can use the money to help me pay the millermatic 220 I just ordered

Back