What's new
What's new

FS JET JRD-750 Radial Arm drill

Overland

Stainless
JET JRD-750 Radial Arm Drill.
This drill came out of a "Fruit Of The Loom" maintenance shop in NC. It is in excellent condition, lightly used.
This is very similar to the current Jet model "J-720R".
Drilling capacity mild steel 1.5", Spindle taper MT-4.
Max distance spindle center to column 30".
The spindle motor is 2 hp 230/460 volts 3 phase, and the column raise / lower motor is 1 hp.
There is a very large Jet vice included.
The machine weighs about 2,600 lbs. It is available for local pick (I can load), or I can crate and deliver to a trucking company.
I may be able to deliver myself if required.
The machine is located near Greenville, SC.
It is in very good condition. Buy with confidence.
Priced at $6,900 or best offer.
IMG_2999.jpgIMG_2970.jpgIMG_3006.jpg

JET JRD-750 Radial Arm Drill.
This drill came out of a "Fruit Of The Loom" maintenance shop in NC. It is in excellent condition, lightly used.
This is very similar to the current Jet model "J-720R".
Drilling capacity mild steel 1.5", Spindle taper MT-4.
Max distance spindle center to column 30".
The spindle motor is 2 hp 230/460 volts 3 phase, and the column raise / lower motor is 1 hp.
There is a very large Jet vice included.
The machine weighs about 2,600 lbs. It is available for local pick (I can load), or I can crate and deliver to a trucking company.
I may be able to deliver myself if required.
The machine is located near Greenville, SC.
It is in very good condition. Buy with confidence.
Priced at $6,900 or best offer.
View attachment 316382View attachment 316383View attachment 316384

What is your warranty ?
Can we test run it ?

Last edited:
I can't not tell you that your price is insane.

If you took $5000 off and you actually cleaned it and can show it working. Maybe.

I have the same drill. With the same exact table and vise even. It was free, well I think I paid $50 for the vise. It ain't much of a drill.

Well I guess we're all entitled to our opinions.
The condition is very good.
Check out the price of a new one, and what's on ebay.
Like I said in the ad, open to offers.
Bob

If you are going to judge value by E-bay prices look at completed sales, not asking prices. Some sellers list things at prices that are 5-10x what they are worth.

I was thinking that ! 1/2" hole in steel would be pretty shaky with the Jet, I have a small 9"X 3' Morris with 3hp and 6000# weight, it appears from its chart, to be able to drill 1 3/8" in steel.
I dont have very much experience with radial drill presses, they were simply out of my budget, so I used the old camelbacks for years.
Unfortunately now, many radial drills are being scrapped, or drug outside to rust like the one I have a couple of hundred hours in, soon to go back work again looking good.
The small Morris radial drill presses, were installed in the machine shops on the big WW2 battle ships, there is a Utube video walk through.
Import drills like the one above go for around $1000 in my area

Back