What's new
What's new

FS: K.O. Lee model B602 Tool and Cutter Grinder

SWA Guy

Aluminum
Hello all,

I have acquired this incomplete K.O. Lee model B602 Tool and Cutter Grinder. It appears that the only thing missing is the motor/spindle and associated parts. I do have the matching cabinet, but it is not included in the sale. The data plate (pictured) is also not included.

This K.O. Lee is a model number B602, serial number 2853, built Oct 1943. It's in great shape and all controls function fine. X, Y and Z axis operate well with minimal backlash. No cracks or repairs have been found.

Though this isn't complete, a person could mount a lathe tool post grinder to the column and have themselves a small bench top surface grinder. My greatest hope is that this machine will help someone put their KO Lee grinder back in service.

$100, but I will entertain offers. I may be able to assist with a rucker to ArnFest. PayPal preferred but old fashioned payment methods also gladly accepted. lol

Thank you

Guy in Sacramento

[email protected]

916-548-5984

KO%20Lee-01.jpg

KO%20Lee-02.jpg

KO%20Lee-03.jpg

KO%20Lee-04.jpg

KO%20Lee-05.jpg

KO%20Lee-06.jpg

KO%20Lee-07.jpg

KO%20Lee-08.jpg

KO%20Lee-09.jpg

KO%20Lee-10.jpg

Similar but not for sale, mine arrived, also B602 with serial 1190, but has cabinet and spindle motor. Interesting that more than 1600 units separate the two examples.

No pics at the moment, but my beliefs in preservation include not article itself but references connected to it. Part of that is simple visual comparison, and naturally includes identifying marks. Compared to some machines, the ID is on cabinet door, not a major casting.

Back