What's new

FS: Kalmazoo band saw, B&D 10" grinder

Cut 3X

Aluminum
A dog days of summer shop cleaning sale - :cool: - lots more stuff:

Band saw is on Ebay, item number 230010271785

Black and Decker grinder is also on Ebay 230010268890

Also have:

Hauser precision rotary table for a Moore jig grinder, its OK good table, except it is no longer a precision index table gears are worn $200

Very large heated 3 sink Branson ultrasonic cleaner. I got this and found out it is way too large for what I need so its been sitting several years, never hooked it up. Inquire

Rare Brown & Sharp 7" vise in very good condition $250

36" Trinco glass beading cabinet with dust collector $400

There's probably more stuff I'll think of later.

Michigan, northwest of Detroit [email protected]

[ 07-28-2006, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Cut-three-times ]

I'll never understand why folks are so lazy as to not simply copy/paste in the acutal URL of the auction instead of making us "work" to.. go to eBay, copy the auction number, paste the auction number, click 'go'....when one click would do it all.

Because Admin5, the direct link url would expand the horz to outside most folks screens. And I don't have enough web experience to get the tinyurl to work. Anyhow your from n/a, is that north america? Now how much work is it put your geographical location in your profile?

The one auction missing a number was fixed.

Machines are still for sale. I'm alot cheaper than the machinery dealers. And if you been to auctions recently you know machinery has taken a big hike in prices in the last 6 months.

Back