What's new
What's new

FS: Logan 8" shaper

n_griff

Plastic
I bought a 14" shaper so I've decided to pass this one along to another hobbyist.

Later style 8" logan shaper. This model comes complete with a built in stand and is perfect for a small garage or basement shop thanks to its small size and the ease it can be rigged into tight areas. Machine is in good condition (save the horrible porch paint apparently applied by previous owners brother in law?!?!) and includes brand new belts. motor is 110V. Pictures show the ratchet pawl missing from the unit. It is included however was removed at time of pics to regrease.

Includes a palmgreen vise, all needed wrenches included by logan and several shaper tool bits. Please note the tool holder shown in the pics is not included. (unless I get a chance to fabricate a new one before it is sold). Unit is located near niagara falls ontario. Prefer local pick up however I can assist a US purchaser with clearing customs depending on his/her situation.

Pics are located here: http://gallery.me.com/nathan.griff/100040

Asking $700 obo for the shaper.

please contact Nathan at ddrecords <at> gmail <dot> com or thru PM

Kevin;

Their would be no duty or taxes coming into the states. Use custom form #7523 ( Entry and manifest of merchandise free of duty, carriers certificate and release). You will complete lines 3 and 8 (where you will list country of origin). Carrier completes lines 2,4,5,17 and 18. US customs will fil out 15 and 16. Leave line 1 and 7 blank.

This is a seldom used form I am told and many trucking companies are not aware of it. You will also be able to do this deal without a broker.

Good luck;
Craig Donges

Nathan;

Yes, it can be a hassle sometimes to figure these things out. I happened upon a broker at one point who was kind enough to help me out and explain I didn't need their services and sent me the form.

What you wil have to figure out is what commodity code (my terminology) you are dealing with.

Craig Donges

Back