What's new
What's new

FS Mazak Quickturn 35N

demoj21

Stainless
I have for sale a 1993 Mazak Quickturn 35 N with T32 control. The lathe is under power in my shop. The lathe came from a mold shop and appears to be in good condition, but we have never ran any work on the lathe other than a test piece which i have a video of it running, i just purchased a small lathe that fits my work better and need shop space. The lathe has 12" Howa chuck, and does 40" between centers. It will include 48 sets of jaws 42 soft jaw sets, 5 sets of various hard jaws and a set of jaws setup for Warner Swasey collet pads. I will offer the lathe with the jaws as posted, and 18 turret blocks for $15,500., or i can include tooling i purchased for it which includes 19 O.D.and grooving tools, and a large set of Komet tooling including drill chuck, ER32 chucks several inserted drills, boring bar sets for extra. I can get the machine to the door but can not load onto a truck. Any questions let me know, you are welcome to inspect lathe under power. I have more pics and Videos i can email. Thanks Jason.

CONTROL: MAZATROL

MAXIMUM SWING: 20"

TURN DIAMETER: 15.7"

MACHINING LENGTH: 41"

SPINDLE BORE: 3.15"

BAR CAPACITY: 2.7"

CHUCK SIZE: 12"

SPINDLE SPEED: 3000 RPM

MAIN MOTOR: 40HP

TURRET POSITION: 12/24

EQUIPPED WITH:

12” Chuck