What's new
What's new

FS: McEnglevan Spiro-Therm Gas Heat Treat Tool Room Furnace

Machinery_E

Titanium
McEnglevan HT-96 Spiro-Therm Gas Heat Treat Furnace

Max. temperature 2400 degrees F.

Currently running on natural gas. Single phase 115V power for controls.

The chamber inside is apprx. 12" Wide X 7" High x 20" Deep

Can demo it, has been a great furnace.

$1200

Attachments

• IMG_6137.jpg
    IMG_6137.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 505
Looks to be excellent size/temp for Hard Drive & Phone Destruction....:D

Handy furnace, actually. That 20-inch depth is nice.

The other needs but a small hole drilled through the platter and IC area, eye-dropper of "buffered' Muriatic Acid, "plug" of goop. Send off to the recyclers two weeks of tropical temperature fermentation, later.

Did 60 of them at a go time before last, Hong Kong, after de-com of my server farm's RAID arrays and their PM "pulls". Minimal hassle.

Handy furnace, actually. That 20-inch depth is nice.

The other needs but a small hole drilled through the platter and IC area, eye-dropper of "buffered' Muriatic Acid, "plug" of goop. Send off to the recyclers two weeks of tropical temperature fermentation, later.

Did 60 of them at a go time before last, Hong Kong, after de-com of my server farm's RAID arrays and their PM "pulls". Minimal hassle.

And where's the fun in that ?

Oven is too much for steaks nor even wieners.

Pizza too.....:crazy:

Go to the draw oven for culinary needs of course.....

Naw...for the christmas party, I suggested we clean and re-fill the
oil quench tank in the large Vacuum furnace with peanut oil...:skep:

How much food can you cook in a 3' x 3' x 3' inconel basket ?

Located near Steubenville, OH about 40 miles west of Pittsburgh, PA.

Weight wise, its around 1500 pounds. I bought it from a machinery dealer in Kentucky and he banded it to a pallet for freight shipment, and I can do the same if the buyer isn't local.

Naw...for the christmas party, I suggested we clean and re-fill the
oil quench tank in the large Vacuum furnace with peanut oil...:skep:

How much food can you cook in a 3' x 3' x 3' inconel basket ?

NONE that is safely edible with the oil you picked, even if oil-fried growth-hormone and chemical-infused alleged dreadfully over-salted "food" were not themselves a hazard to health to begin with.

Y'all oughta see a coupla side-by-side charcoal-fired sheet-iron monster-woks feeding a whole congregation of Buddhists gathered up at the Tuen Muen temple for sumthin' special.

One great mass of vegetables after another gets that lovely "Wok Hei" AFTER being STEAMED-up, and off the back of a single lonely spoonful of Sesame oil, toss-fried by a 90-year-old expert Great Grand Ma more than 80 years at her craft.

Her Daughters and Grand Daughters much the same, Buddhist or not. Thankfully.

I'd love to have it, but I have no business use for it so I can't expense it and my wife is likely to kill me if I bought it. Please hold.

Got the OK from SWMBO. Last potential hangup is floor space. We have plenty now but that might not always be the case, so I just have to double check. I don't expect any problems so look for a PM soon.

Got the OK from SWMBO. Last potential hangup is floor space. We have plenty now but that might not always be the case, so I just have to double check. I don't expect any problems so look for a PM soon.

"Pizza Oven...Yup Honey, it's a Pizza oven".....:D

"Pizza Oven...Yup Honey, it's a Pizza oven".....:D

No worries on that front, she'll never need to see it (just needed the $$$ approved). It's just that as the sole proprietor of the technical aspects of a small-ish "contract manufacturing" business, the line between "my machines" and "company machines" started thin and is getting ever thinner...

Back