FS Monarch 10EE Manufacturing Lathe
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default FS Monarch 10EE Manufacturing Lathe

I have a 1945 Monarch 10EE manufacturing lathe in good operable condition: motor-generator drive; 4,000 rpm spindle; 6 station tailstock turret with 4 tool holders (for 1" tooling); 5C collet nose; coolant pump; second potentiometer on rear for preset speed changes; no visible wear on the ways; includes one rocker style and one Aloris type BXA quick change tool post; req's 3-phase power. Approx. weight: 3,000 lbs. Note: The 10EE manufacturing lathe has a power feed but no apron or lead screw (they were for mass-producing small parts, after all); however, this one's carriage was modified to connect to the tailstock turret, making it possible to do normal turning and facing operations as well as parting off.

This is a good, tight, well maintained machine, located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Free loading of your trailer or truck. I'm only parting with it because I now have an Okuma CNC lathe in my shop and have run out of room. $3100 or make an offer. Call (865) 694-8083 for more information or write David Queener at juno dot com

monarch-10ee-man-2a-.jpg 1945-monarch-manufacturing-lathe-4a.jpg 1945-monarch-manufacturing-lathe-3a.jpg 1945-monarch-manufacturing-lathe-6a.jpg monarch-turret-1-inch-tooling-1a.jpg

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dave, sent you another pm with the updated info on shipping, if we can work that out, I will buy it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks, vettedude. I got your pm and replied. I'll work on the shipping angle. Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Monarch 10EE manufacturing lathe above is still for sale--thanks for looking, Vettedude--sorry we could not work something out on the shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've lowered the price of this lathe to $2900 (or make an offer).