What's new
What's new

FS Okamoto 20x80 Surface Grinder

KeithK

Plastic
I am posting this in the event someone has a use for a long format surface grinder. Late 1970's Okamoto 20" x 80" bed, still in service but being replaced at month end. Mechanically good and still holding tolerance on the parts we manufacture. The electromagnetic chuck controller is flaky and needs to be looked other but other than that the machine is serviceable.

Machine is located in Keene, NH and must be taken at the end of the month. We can rig onto buyers trailer if removal is coordinated with delivery of the new machine, we cannot hold this machine. Weighs approx 20k lb.

PM with any questions or interest. All offers better than scrap considered.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3704.jpgIMG_3709.jpgIMG_3706.jpgIMG_3700.jpg

I am posting this in the event someone has a use for a long format surface grinder. Late 1970's Okamoto 20" x 80" bed, still in service but being replaced at month end. Mechanically good and still holding tolerance on the parts we manufacture. The electromagnetic chuck controller is flaky and needs to be looked other but other than that the machine is serviceable.

Machine is located in Keene, NH and must be taken at the end of the month. We can rig onto buyers trailer if removal is coordinated with delivery of the new machine, we cannot hold this machine. Weighs approx 20k lb.

PM with any questions or interest. All offers better than scrap considered.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 309766View attachment 309767View attachment 309768View attachment 309769

How much $ ?

$10k OBO loaded onto your trailer. If you are seriously interested contact me via PM with an offer. I need to emphasize that timing is critical as we are only going to rig out and onto a trailer, we cannot hold it.

$10k OBO loaded onto your trailer. If you are seriously interested contact me via PM with an offer. I need to emphasize that timing is critical as we are only going to rig out and onto a trailer, we cannot hold it.

I am NOT going to recommend your machine to anyone with "make me an offer".
You have to understand that.

The $10k price, now that is something I can work with.

We have a second machine being replaced as well it is a Favretto 1 meter (39") travel machine. This a model year 2000 machine and is fully functional.

We are asking $6000 obo loaded onto buyers truck. This machine will also be available at the end of the month. Same deal, it needs to be gone upon removal and we cannot hold it. PM with any questions and we will get you the info you need, we are the original owners of this machine.

View attachment 309901View attachment 309902View attachment 309903View attachment 309904

Back