What's new
What's new

FS: Sharp 2412S CNC Vertical Milling Machine -10k rpm, chip conv, Fanuc Oi-Mc, 24 ATC

jlcanterbury

Plastic
2010 Sharp SV-2412 S

This machine is fully optioned.

10k RPM Spindle
Fanuc Oi-Mc Control
Chip Conveyor
24 Tool Automatic Tool Changer
Oil Chiller
Full sets of manuals for machine and control.

This machine was recently running aluminum for a bike parts manufacturer in Northern California. This machine fits in a garage, and I purchased it to put in my home shop here in Bend, Oregon. My plans did not materialize, and I never invested in 3 phase or a phase converter to put the machine under power/to work. Offered for sale here at a great price for this machine.

I can help arrange delivery to any location, and may be able to deliver for free to a local buyer within reason.

IMG_6780.jpg

more photos and more contact info on Craigslist ad, Sharp 2412 CNC Milling Machine 10k RPM 24 tool ATC Fanuc Oi-Mc...

2010 Sharp SV-2412 S

This machine is fully optioned.
24 Tool Automatic Tool Changer
Hi jlcanterbury,

Can you tell me about your experience getting the Sharp SV-2412 into your garage?
What is your garage door height opening? What did you had to remove from the top of the VMC?

I am buying this 2011 Sharp SV-2412 SX which also has a 24 ATC with the ATC ARM.
My garage door opening is 82 1/2". I can remove trim to get an additional 1/2" or so.

I know I have to remove the spindle servo. I may have to remove the ATC arm motor too.
Did you have to remove the ATC arm motor?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Back