What's new
What's new

FS Sterling drill grinder

demoj21

Stainless
I have a Sterling drill grinder model DV, that we no longer use and would like to get rid of. The grinder works good, and will grind several drill angles and has a capacity of up to 2 1/2 diameter. I would prefer local pickup and cash on this machine, i have a forkift to load, but we can talk about shipping but you will have to set it up. I do have the manual. Asking $1250.00. Located in Albion IL. 62806. Any questions let me know. Thanks Jason

sterling 3.jpg

sterling 2.jpg

sterling 4.JPG

sterling 5.JPG

sterling 1.JPG

I just picked up one also a few months ago. What is nice is they are still in business and you can get whatever you need for it.

I just picked up one also a few months ago. What is nice is they are still in business and you can get whatever you need for it.

Yep! I needed to replace a couple of the guides, as they were ground away by a uninformed user prior to my ownership. McDonough Mfg. was easy and great to work with, and parts arrived the next day (I live 4 hours south of them)

Sterling is sold. Thanks and nice meeting you jspivey, it was a pleasure talking with you this morning. Thanks Jason

Back