What's new
What's new

FS Surplus equipment

demoj21

Stainless
I have for sale, machines that are surplus to my shops needs going forward, and because of limited space. Preferred payment cash, local pickup preferred. Machines are located in Albion IL. (62806).I have a forklift to load and all machines can be under power for inspection. Any questions let me know. Thanks Jason.

(1) Torit MC500 dust colletor. The unit is 3 phase and runs good. Only issue is one of the filter bags has a small hole in it. Any questions let me know. $400.00obo.

(2) Mitsui model MSG-200MH manual hand feed surface grinder. Clean grinder,spindle is quiet and operation is smooth. The grinder is equipped with a Walker perm. mag., Vacuguard wheel guard, and a 2 axis Sony DRO. The machine is a model year 1981. Asking $3750.00 obo

(3) Okuma Cadet Mate 4020 VMC. The Okuma has the 700M control, 40x20 travels and 8000rpm spindle.I have the manuals for the mill, and can show under power. I have had this mill for several years, it is used on a Weekly basis. The spindle is very quiet, and the mill is accurate and repeats. The only issue the machine has is sometimes the floppy drive doesn't load the program correctly. I am looking for $11,000. for it loaded on your truck.

(4) I have a Cress model C-100-06 heat treat furnace. The furnace max temp is 2000 degrees F., power is 110volts and the chamber size is 10"x8.5"x6.5". Oven turns on and powers up. I bought this a several months back planning to use it as a draw oven, and then fell into a dual chambered Cress oven shortly after, so never used this one. Local pickup only. Price is $600.00

(5) Cincinnati 10x24 O.D. grinder with I.D. attachment. I have had this grinder several years, and it is very accurate, and is not been used much. I have many peices of tooling for it(pictured). I have never used the I.D. head for grinding, so not sure of it's condition. The grinder does need a Hydrualic pump motor fixed on it, as the last job i ran on it, the motor got hot and quit working, so i finished the job by hand feed and haven't needed the grinder since. I am looking for $1500.00 for this machine.

Any questions let me know. Thanks Jason.

torit3.jpg

Having trouble uploading pics. of some of the equipment. I will try later. Thanks Jason

IMG_0823.jpg

I am having problems posting pics. If you need any pics i can text, email, to you. Thanks Jason

Oven is sold. Still have the Torit, Okuma mill, and Mitsui. New price on the Torit pickup at my shop is $250.00 . Thanks Jason

I still have the Okuma mill, so how about $9000. loaded on a truck. Also still have the Mitsui, so how about $3500.00 Thanks Jason

Back