Todd...

Aluminum
Bought through the forum a few years back and redone

Wear on the yoke but serviceable, ways and feed screws in good condition

1ph 220 v, electrics have been cleaned up, machine wired for std 220 20a plug

Looking for $300 obo

Located 20 miles north of Philadelphia

Todd

Have the belt cover still, had taken it off a few years back as it was easier to oil the bearings

85558dfec5b62148f6f7e8f4b404ad67.jpg
f586cfb28db6cbbc89cc3744de54854d.jpg
66dd401cb3f217c22114cd6c38e27cfd.jpg
990cc727398392af7c543ce090d2ca16.jpg
11c2abda60b530826ac8278570703a64.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Always liked the looks of Swedish machines. GLad it's far enough away I don't have to buy it ;-)

If anyone has a similar style vise made by Gould and Everhardt I'd be interested.

Whoever buys this shaper, please bolt the vise down before moving the machine.

L7

Ground level in a residential garage, so need a trailer with a ramp to drag it up into or a rollback

I did it on a trailer with a ramp though and comealongs

I can’t believe someone hasn’t snatched that one up. If it was close to me it would be setting in my shop.

I can’t believe someone hasn’t snatched that one up. If it was close to me it would be setting in my shop.

I really thought about it since it's about a 3.5hr drive. Space in the shop is tight though. It is one of those things. I "might" have a use for it in the future. I don't right now though.

Would be open to trades as long as it makes sense for both parties, no machinery needed on my end but I do need to tool up a 14 waa monarch

Did you receive the PM I sent on the 25th? About payment method, and packing in a crate?

Seller told me he's not interested in shipping it? Your post kinda makes it look(reads) like you've made a deal and he's ignoring you or trying to scam someone.

I'm guessing that's not the case and you're just wanting to have him pack it so you can arrange shipping (and verifying that he didn't miss your PM)? Or are we missing something?

Been working with Todd for a few days now on this, messaged him back on the 22nd about the shaper.

We have a deal and this thing is sold to me. I am working on shipping arrangements. Spoke to Todd on the phone about shipping arrangements yesterday as a matter of fact.

Back