What's new
What's new

FS Victor 29160 Lathe 4" hole 156" centers Dro steady follower 3 chucks 20K$ Ohio

lalatheman

Hot Rolled
FS Victor 29160 Lathe 4" hole 156" centers Dro steady follower 3 chucks 20K$ Ohio

Regretfully have decided to sell my 29" swing Victor its about 9 years old .

It has a Four inch spindle hole ,a FULL LENGTH DRO, Its set up with a 25 HP GE inverter runs on 240V

single phase presently. It turns straight,the allignment is best of any lathe i have ever used.

It rests on a full length 4 foot deep 3 foot wide concrete foundation i put in for it.

Comes with its large steady rest, follower ,factory installed taper attachment, 16" Buck 3 jaw , 22" and 16" 4 jaw chucks

It is a D1-11 spindle nose also there is a 22" faceplate and the lathe performs Inch and metric threading.

It has the full length foot treadal brake (tread between 3rd and 4th columns I removed to get jack truck in , but it is there

seperated) , the three chip catch pans that wheel right in between the 3 uprights ( there are 4 uprights counting

headstock)

Overall its in good condition, and i find it a pleasure to operate

I put a ball screw on the compound slide and it is a joy to use, the origonal goes with it.

The electric motor in the carriage for fast power cross and longitudinal has been replaced with a stepper , the

origonal can be put back on however it will require another inverter to run on single phase. Headstock circulating oil pump

has its own inverter. If you want it setup for 240v three phase I will restore it to that configuration as from

factory .

An 18,000 Lb forklift is on the site that buyer can use for loading

Dave
937 541 5238

Last edited:

Back