What's new
What's new

FS Zoller tool presetter

demoj21

Stainless
Zoller tool presetter. Model expert. This tool presetter came from local plant that closed that made fuel pumps, and water pumps. They used it to set tooling for there Hydramat machines. I bought it with intentions to learn how to use a presetter and hopefully use it to set my vmc tooling. I no longing see the need for this in my shop so it has to go. As seen in the pics the machine powers up, and that is as far as I have gotten. I was told by the guys running the hydromats that it did work. You are welcome to come and play with it to make sure it works. I want $500.00 obo.

IMG_1857.jpg

Back up. Guys if it would help I would pallet this and prep for shipping for $100.00. Thanks Jason

How about $200. cash pick up only at my shop. I need the floor space. I figure the cabinet it is setting on is worth that. Thanks Jason

Thats a cheap price for something as handy as a pocket on a shirt. It doubles as a optical comparator with a DRO.

I will not be able to get this as the truck I was going to use needs a new duramax engine and I don't know when they will fix it. It sure is a good deal for anyone able to pick it up.

Back