What's new
What's new

HAAS TL1 CNC/manual lathe for sale.

whamac

Aluminum
I have for sale my HAAS TL1 lathe.

Bought new by me in 2004, and lightly used in my one-man job shop; only been used for my small hobby/sideline.

It comes with a 3-jaw chuck, Royal 5C collet spindle nose system, flood coolant, Dorian SD35CXA tool post with 13-piece set of various tool holders, manual tailstock with live center and ball-bearing Jacobs chuck, and all maintenance/owner manuals.

Extremely low hours for a 16 year old machine.

Runs great! Under power and available for inspection.

I'm looking for $18K.

Attachments

• TL1 b.jpg
    TL1 b.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 412
  • TL1 a.jpg
    TL1 a.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 992
Invoice says $25,764. But it doesn't show all of the tool holders that I bought later; only the post.

Wish you the best in selling it, but a 16 year old machine is still 16 years old, no matter the hours really. Hoses degrade, condensation(?), dirt etc...

For reference (and this was an absolute STEAL) we (a couple jobs ago) sold our ST20 with tailstock, 12 turrets* mostly full with turning-grooving-threading-ER32 collets and chuck, and tool probe for 20k with less than 100 cutting hours on it. :eek:

* stations, not turrets derp :sulk:

Wish you the best in selling it, but a 16 year old machine is still 16 years old, no matter the hours really. Hoses degrade, condensation(?), dirt etc...

For reference (and this was an absolute STEAL) we (a couple jobs ago) sold our ST20 with tailstock, 12 turrets* mostly full with turning-grooving-threading-ER32 collets and chuck, and tool probe for 20k with less than 100 cutting hours on it. :eek:

* stations, not turrets derp :sulk:

I understand; it's 16 years old, after all. But no dirt, no condensation in my shop, ever.

Attachments

• My dungeon.jpg
    My dungeon.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 272
Nice shop.

For a better ad, more and close up pics of all the important areas. Nothing like looking for a piece of machinery and find an ad for something you may interested in and it has one pic from a distance.

Just trying to help you, I know I usually pass up an ad when searching if it has one photo from a distance with a high(er) price.

Nice shop.

For a better ad, more and close up pics of all the important areas. Nothing like looking for a piece of machinery and find an ad for something you may interested in and it has one pic from a distance.

Just trying to help you, I know I usually pass up an ad when searching if it has one photo from a distance with a high(er) price.

Thanks for the input; I'll post some close-up photos when I get a minute.

And thanks for the compliment! That photo doesn't even show the "good stuff".

Attachments

• Mitsubishi FA10.jpg
    Mitsubishi FA10.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 228
Good God! That shop looks like it can be in "Machinery's Better Housekeeping" or something. :) Now I'm embarrassed. I'll never show a picture of my shop. Of course, living in Silicon Valley, buying a postage stamp will pretty much kill you.

Back