What's new
What's new

Haas tl1 gunsmith special

Banango

Plastic
2020 haas tl1 with less than 100 cutting ours on it.
A2-5 3000 rpm spindle
Tailstock
Riggid tapping
Comes with an array of cxa tool holders turning tools true bore alignment system 6 jaw chuck spindle adapter to use chuck without true bore system high pressure coolant through muzzle system jgs reamer holder. And some assorted measuring tools
Received this machine September of 2020 and ended up having to move and no longer have the space or time. It is currently sitting in storage in Albuquerque NM and I am in fl so I will have to coordinate with the storage for you to see the machine however it is currently wrapped up and ready for shipping so if it gets unwrapped to view I doubt they will re-wrap the machine for you but are able to load onto a trailer. Asking $35,000 for everything. Can't figure out how to attach pictures so message me and we will work out how to send pictures.

A2-5 3000 rpm spindle
Tailstock
Riggid tapping
Comes with an array of cxa tool holders turning tools true bore alignment system 6 jaw chuck spindle adapter to use chuck without true bore system high pressure coolant through muzzle system jgs reamer holder. And some assorted measuring tools
Received this machine September of 2020 and ended up having to move and no longer have the space or time. It is currently sitting in storage in Albuquerque NM and I am in fl so I will have to coordinate with the storage for you to see the machine however it is currently wrapped up and ready for shipping so if it gets unwrapped to view I doubt they will re-wrap the machine for you but are able to load onto a trailer. Asking $35,000 for everything. Can't figure out how to attach pictures so message me and we will work out how to send pictures.

$35k and you can't even test run it ?

and won't put the tarp/shrinkwrap back on ?

Really ?

Theres really not much I can do. I'm over 1000 miles away and cousins are doing me a huge favor by storing it in the back of their shop which is definitely not set up with an outlet for it. I'll work with whoever wants it as best as I can but I'm not going to ask the people who are hooking me up to wrap a machine back up when they are storing it and willing to load it in a trailer for free.

You could buy a brand new one from Haas with those options for about that price as far as I know. Used, and un-tested I think you are going to have to drop your price quite a bit?

A2-5 3000 rpm spindle
Tailstock
Riggid tapping

Im in process of looking for a lathe but the price does seem high. Im also in Albuquerque. PM me how much your willing to move on the price.

Back