What's new
What's new

Hafco Vac Compressed Air Powered Industrial Vacuum Cleaner

dalmatiangirl61

Diamond
New-old stock. Hafco Vac Compressed Air Powered Industrial Vacuum Cleaner, requires 100 CFM @ 100 PSI and generates 6x the vacuum of conventional vacuum cleaners. Unit has the HEPA filter and anti-static hoses. These units sell new today for $1600.

Asking $800 shipped, (anywhere in lower 48 states) shipping will be freight to a commercial location with forklift, all others must pick up at freight terminal. It is not very heavy, but UPS wants just as much to ship it in a box, and it is easier to strap to a pallet, and they don't throw pallets.

Does not include the 50 gallon drum, pretty sure you can source one.

$600 picked up at San Marcos Tx warehouse

Attachments

• hafco2 1.jpg
    hafco2 1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 184
  • hafco2 2.jpg
    hafco2 2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 555
  • hafco2 3.jpg
    hafco2 3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 161
  • hafco2 4.jpg
    hafco2 4.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 161
  • hafco2 5.jpg
    hafco2 5.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 140
No slippage, 100 cfm, used in shops with screw compressors, but it will suck up the chips like crazy..

Funny story, my first experience with one of these was as a novice shop hand, boss told me to plug in the vac and I sat there for a minute or 2 trying to find the electrical plug, he quickly straightened me out, lol.

This is the anti-static model, you can look it up at Industrial Vacuums | Explosion Proof Vacuums

I have no idea what to do with this vacuum and where to use it in case it was mine. Even if it’s motor is a powerful one, the other elements are pretty old. It will keep breaking all the time. In addition, the old vacuums produce terrible noises that will definitely piss off even the most patient and tolerant people. I would have bought it, in case the market wouldn’t offer a huge variety of vacuums on available prices.For instance on 10 Best Vacuums Under $100 in 2020 [Updated] - ReadyResearch.com you will find the reviews of budget vacuums of great quality.

Started off with 3 of these, still one left, it is now at Nevada warehouse.

Stephen, Halfco is still making these, no idea when this one was made, but it is still un-used in mfr box.

LForward1, you might want to do some research before opening your piehole, newsflash, this vac has NO motor, it runs off compressed air and a venturi.

I have no idea what to do with this vacuum and where to use it in case it was mine. Even if it’s motor is a powerful one, the other elements are pretty old. It will keep breaking all the time. In addition, the old vacuums produce terrible noises that will definitely piss off even the most patient and tolerant people. I would have bought it, in case the market wouldn’t offer a huge variety of vacuums on available prices.For instance on 10 Best Vacuums Under $100 in 2020 [Updated] - ReadyResearch.com you will find the reviews of budget vacuums of great quality.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

I haven't seen such vacuums for about 10 years now. It's pretty old buddy!

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Excellent ! "Tag Team Spamming"

Note the "Product bashing" to get something from the OP ?
Maybe a lower price, maybe trying to destroy reputation, etc.

Not Cool at all.

Back