What's new
What's new

Hardinge DV-59/VBS Second Op Lathe For Sale

G-ManBart

Cast Iron
I bought this Hardinge DV-59 VBS second operation lathe for a project that fell through, and it's just gathering dust so I'm looking to sell it for what I have in it....$650.

This model is for use with a Hardinge No. 21 or Brown & Sharpe 21SC collets. They call this a dead length system because the work doesn't move when you close the collets....pull to close rather than push to close. The collets are still available new and it comes with 35+ collets. There is a partial cross-slide included, but it has some damage and is missing parts.

It's 230V, 3-phase input power. The F/R and high low ranges work properly, and the speed change systems works smoothly....230RPM up to 3500RPM. The coolant pump works as well. The turret tailstock works properly. There is a work light, but I haven't checked to see if it works. It's under power and I can demonstrate all the functions for you. I can load it on a truck or trailer for you as well (it's fairly light at around 1,000lbs).

Let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy to talk on the phone if that's easier...send me a PM with a number and I'll give you a call.

I'm in the greater Detroit area.

image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Back