What's new
What's new

Hardinge GT 27 Wanted

DanASM

Hot Rolled
I have been looking at adding one of these to the mix for a while. I am looking for a magazine bar feeder to go with it as well.

Would purchase together or separate.

They come available on ebay every so often, but I couldnt get a response from the sellers recently. Might not be the actual seller posting the listing or they sold so quick. The adds are not there now that were there last week.

Thanks in advance.

I have a GT27 from our Shop closing last year but no bar feeder. You’re welcome to call or text 720-448-one07two.

I have been looking at adding one of these to the mix for a while. I am looking for a magazine bar feeder to go with it as well.

Would purchase together or separate.

They come available on ebay every so often, but I couldnt get a response from the sellers recently. Might not be the actual seller posting the listing or they sold so quick. The adds are not there now that were there last week.

Thanks in advance.

I have been too busy lately to follow up on the leads I got from this. One of them didnt feel like it was legit either, so I was a little turned off by it.

Anyways, I have the space cleared and I am ready to go. If the right machine is available, get in touch.

I do not have experience with freight shipping. I was told FedEx does it? Any ideas for shipping a small lathe, 5-6000 lbs I think.

@DanASM are you still looking for a GT27? I'm closing my shop and have one for sale. No bar feeder though. Let me know if you're interested and I can pass on details. Jim

I have a bar feeder we took off our Doosan Lynx lathe. We didn't use it that often and needed the floor space. If interested, send me a PM and I'll get you model numbers, pictures, and price.

@DanASM are you still looking for a GT27? I'm closing my shop and have one for sale. No bar feeder though. Let me know if you're interested and I can pass on details. Jim

I did end up getting one at the end of summer. Thanks.

Back