Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Hardinge GT 27 Wanted

I have been looking at adding one of these to the mix for a while. I am looking for a magazine bar feeder to go with it as well.

Would purchase together or separate.

They come available on ebay every so often, but I couldnt get a response from the sellers recently. Might not be the actual seller posting the listing or they sold so quick. The adds are not there now that were there last week.

Thanks in advance.

Country
    UGANDA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have a GT27 from our Shop closing last year but no bar feeder. You’re welcome to call or text 720-448-one07two.

Quote Originally Posted by DanASM View Post
    I have been looking at adding one of these to the mix for a while. I am looking for a magazine bar feeder to go with it as well.

Would purchase together or separate.

They come available on ebay every so often, but I couldnt get a response from the sellers recently. Might not be the actual seller posting the listing or they sold so quick. The adds are not there now that were there last week.

Thanks in advance.

3. Likes DanASM liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have been too busy lately to follow up on the leads I got from this. One of them didnt feel like it was legit either, so I was a little turned off by it.

Anyways, I have the space cleared and I am ready to go. If the right machine is available, get in touch.

I do not have experience with freight shipping. I was told FedEx does it? Any ideas for shipping a small lathe, 5-6000 lbs I think.