4 new .093 inserts
1 new clamp.
serviceable shim/bottom holder

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

$75 + shipping.
Inserts appear to cost $18 ea. I have no idea what the tool is actually worth so don't hesitate to advise if you "need" it

DSC_0024.JPG

Hardinge centering gages for HC/AHC. Or creative other uses???
One on left as found, one on right had rust, lightly polished off, minor pitting can be seen in photo.

$40 either one, first taker gets choice of bars @ $10 ea or make offer for all.
additional pic next post.

KO Lee keyless chuck, I believe it is probably for a valve grinder. Obviously will work in any MT3 socket. Smooth operating, good jaws. 1/2" capacity. $30 + shipping or offer considered.

DSC_0064.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

Thanks for looking.

PS, I don't look at PM's and box is full anyway.
Best contact is e h m co fab at gee male dot com.
Or post here for first dibs if easier.
smt

Appears i got mixed up and posted parts in the machine forum.
Sincere apologies, can the mod move it to parts?

More oddball stuff - chuck jaws.
You've either been looking & hoping, or will never need these :)

Hard top jaws for 12"? chuck?
Dimensions as listed on parts.
$65 + shipping.

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

Last edited:
Can you get some dimensions on the parting tool? Just want to see if I can make it work In my 2G screw machine.

Tool block is 2"H x 4-3/4"L x 5.8"thick.
Tool tip from bottom of block (CH) is a smidge over 1-1/4"
Tool tip is very close to 5/8" from face of un-modded block. (Don't think it would actually part 5/8" wall without rubbing face of block, but face of block could be ground to make that just possible.) :)

Actually have 2 of these, but modded the one block so a bottom shim(clamp) could be ground shorter to clean up wear, and extended back to the same position. This was done by drilling another couple holes between/in front of the existing holes for bolting on the bottom clamp.
Turns out this is not going to be practical for my SB 10K or Hardinge second ops compared to other tooling. So there is an additional crudely modded block with serviceable but not great clamps, and 4 additional new inserts (8 total) if the whole package sounds interesting for $100 + shipping?

FWIW, as one would assume, the blocks are hard enough that HSS is ineffective. Carbide or grinding. The holes i added to the second block are not pretty but do not compromise the function.

Tell me if you need other dimensions.

smt

I'd like to buy the hard jaws for the 6in 3 jaw chuck. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Please send me a PM

Sorry, as noted in ad, i am very poor with PM's.
Got your email.

There are also soft top jaws with same fitment dimensions if you need a set for $3O additional in same box as hard top jaws, or + shipping if separate.

Thanks for looking, guys!
smt

Now I'm confused.

"R & D" responded to email as noted in ad, first, after Tim, who found the jaws would not fit his chuck.
R & D is up for at least one HC centering gage and the hard jaws pending confirmation at his end.
He needed also to verify the dimensions.

Chips everywhere is 2nd in line for the 6" chuck hard top jaws.
I offered additional set of soft jaws for additional price, above if interested.

Pondering Junkman is deciding whether to purchase the parting tool pending dimension checks.

The rest is unspoken for.

I will be away most of tomorrow, will check for confirmations tomorrow nite & update list.

Thanks for the interest, guys!

smt
e h m co fab at g male dot com

Thanks for trying.

If anyone else is interested, the face of the holder could be ground back so the parting tool parts off up to 13/16" with no compromise in any of the working features. It would entail a small bevel or radius from existing bottom ledge at -0- to just 3/16 " deep at the front of the top clamp body, which sits back from the holder front.

It's obviously priced too high so don't hesitate to make an offer if there's an app that would work in your shop.

smt

Back