What's new
What's new

Hauser P324 measuring and pointing machine FOR SALE

Ultraphot II

Plastic
Hi there
I am going to sell me Hauser p324 measuring and pointing machine. It is in lovely condition and has imperial optics on the x and y axis measuring to 0.00005" (half a tenth). It has the following accessories: centring microscope, co-incidence centring scope, 3 pointing spindles and a pair of v bolocks though one needs repairing.It has its original makers stand.It has transmitted and epi light sourses. As I'm sure you're aware these are very rare and sought after machines for horologists and discerning machine collectors.
The white mark on the front is the remains of a sticky label and came straight off with white spirits.
I also have a Leitz optical rotary table that will fit a treat with a simple adapter.

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

Hi Laminar flow
Yep the 2a3 jig borer is indeed 0 mt and is in excellent mecanical condition, unfortunately the ministry of defence workshop it can from had decided to paint it bright green for some unknown reason, quite a hideous shade too.
Cheers
Phil

unfortunately the ministry of defence workshop it can from had decided to paint it bright green for some unknown reason, quite a hideous shade too.
Cheers
LOL ! And to add insult to injury, you know the original paint was probably in perfect condition, they just had a spell of nothing else to do, and the "creative" and "artistic" urges to slather on some porch paint just couldn't be resisted ! Multiple dope slaps to the culprit !

Nice jig borere they are. Mine has drilled thousands of holes. I had a bit of trouble with the drive as it requires some understanding of it's operation when re-assembling it. Not too bad, just make a good drawing when taking it apart. I made a holder for ER collets which had been real productive. Holds drills and small end mills. This jig borer would be better at milling if it had a 1MT spindle. Just take it easy with the 0 MT.

Hi All,

maybe someone is interested to see what looks like looking into a P324 objective...

b9v4Y0T.jpg

Back