What's new
What's new

Hedwick/Logan MV100 Mill

pracydna

Plastic
It’s in great shape and I’m even having issues parting with it. However, my best friend is retiring in 2 weeks and he’s a master machinist and wants to expand my current fab shop. I own Shelby Grinders in Shelby, Ohio. I’ve personally never seen a more beautiful mill. It’s 68” high and can be broken down into multiple pieces to be easily moved into a basement if need be. There’s just so much about this thing that I love, but my soon to be partner wants power feeds and readouts and there’s not any room for 2 mills in my shop.

Contact me at 419-922-9353
Name is Andrew
email: [email protected]

Hi Andrew, I sent you an email. I am interested in this Mill if you could send me some pictures and info that would be great. Thank you and happy new year.

It’s in great shape and I’m even having issues parting with it. However, my best friend is retiring in 2 weeks and he’s a master machinist and wants to expand my current fab shop. I own Shelby Grinders in Shelby, Ohio. I’ve personally never seen a more beautiful mill. It’s 68” high and can be broken down into multiple pieces to be easily moved into a basement if need be. There’s just so much about this thing that I love, but my soon to be partner wants power feeds and readouts and there’s not any room for 2 mills in my shop.

Contact me at 419-922-9353
Name is Andrew
email: [email protected]

Price & pix.....

Back