What's new
What's new

Hurco VM1 for sale.

whamac

Aluminum
I'm selling my very nice Hurco VM1.
Bought it new in 2005, and used sparingly in my one-man job shop; never a heavy cut, it's been used for the last ten years mainly for engraving shift knobs for a little hobby/business.

Very low hours for its age. Clean and well-maintained.

Has the MAX control; no graphics.

Comes with a 6" Kurt vise and approximately 30 CAT40 toolholders, all manuals and maintenance records.

Looking for $25K

Or if you're looking to tell the boss to shove it and start your own shop, I have nearly everything you need.
Mitsubishi FA10 wire EDM, Sharp 1118H lathe, Lagun FTV-2L manual mill, all in supreme condition.
Also, lots of small shop equipment.
42 years in the trade, 34 running my own one-man shop, and I'm ready to pack it in.
Let me know if you're looking for anything.

Attachments

• Hurco VM1.jpg
    Hurco VM1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 889
  • Hurco 5.jpg
    Hurco 5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 719
  • Hurco VM1 B.jpg
    Hurco VM1 B.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 669
  • Hurco VM1 C.jpg
    Hurco VM1 C.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 550
Didn't end up going through with this for reasons completely unrelated to the machine, but whamac was a pleasure to exchange emails with. Best of luck with the sale!

She looks really nice, and as the gentleman before me said nice shop!

Thanks! I always figured, while working as a modelmaker at Honeywell for eight years, that if I ever had my own shop, I would keep it the way I like it. Neat and clean, everything in its place, and "all the comforts of home".

The cat and I have been happy here. LOL

Attachments

• My dungeon.jpg
    My dungeon.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Hard at work.jpg
    Hard at work.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 555
I can’t figure out how to PM you with the new format, so I’ll ask here: how much for the Sharp? Condition and accessories...? Oh- is it an English/Metric machine? I need to cut metric threads.

I can’t figure out how to PM you with the new format, so I’ll ask here: how much for the Sharp? Condition and accessories...? Oh- is it an English/Metric machine? I need to cut metric threads.

I'm hoping for $20K.

It's a very nice machine; low hours, lightly-used and well-maintained in a one-man model shop.

It is English/Metric.

Electronic variable speed, Sony DRO, worklight, Aloris tool post with six holders, adjustable three-jaw chuck, and full set of Hardinge collets and wall-mounted rack.

Attachments

• Sharp 1.jpg
    Sharp 1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 175
  • Sharp 2.jpg
    Sharp 2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Sharp 8.jpg
    Sharp 8.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 142
Hmmmmmmm......... I’m trying to finish a rush job today (Sunday) for a customer and don’t have time to try to figure out the PM’s this minute, but I’ll try tonight. If I can figure it out I’ll PM you my phone number and we can talk (or text, or email, at your preference) that way. :)

Hmmmmmmm......... I’m trying to finish a rush job today (Sunday) for a customer and don’t have time to try to figure out the PM’s this minute, but I’ll try tonight. If I can figure it out I’ll PM you my phone number and we can talk (or text, or email, at your preference) that way. :)

Thanks!

I hear you about the Sunday rush job thing; I've worked many a seven-day week, and several 36-hour days.

No more of that for me, though. And I'm not missing it one bit.

Back